It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Lord of the Rings: Gollum™ – story rich, adventure fantasy title and an official adaptation based on the literary works of J.R.R. Tolkien is now available on GOG!

It’s time for you to play as Gollum on his quest to retrieve his Precious. You will need to climb the mountains of Mordor, sneak around Mirkwood and make difficult choices. Who will gain the upper hand: the cunning Gollum or the innocent Smeagol?

After being corrupted by the Ring over hundreds of years, Gollum has developed exceptional agility and sharp wits. Use his unique skills to explore and infiltrate legendary locations and dizzying heights. Find your way past the Orcs as you climb the Dark Tower of Barad-dûr and give the Elves the slip in the mysterious Mirkwood.

While Gollum is no fighter, he is more than capable of strangling a careless enemy when the opportunity presents itself… or of finding a more creative and less risky way of getting out of trouble.

Additionally, alongside The Lord of the Rings: Gollum™, you grab its DLCs: Original Soundtrack, Emotes Pack, Sindarin VO, Lore Compendium, Art Exhibition, or pick the Precious Edition which contains all of the above besides the Emote Pack.

Grab The Lord of the Rings: Gollum™ now!
MegisED: Soooooo.... Tough luck on ever getting this game fixed, then?
they have a patch in the works.
Gollum Dev Studio Gets Shut Down After Disastrous Launch, Publisher Kills All Internal Game Projects
thats a shame, Daedalic has been a very good development studio. seems like LotR: Gollum will go down in history as one of those games that killed the development studio.
They have been more successful as publisher. They didn't do good with the last two self developed games

Only the internal studio closes, the development of the next Deponia game goes on.
neumi5694: the development of the next Deponia game goes on.
What? A new Deponia game? I thought they ended the series definitely that last time... >does googling< Survival? Base building? What is this crap?
Breja: What? A new Deponia game? I thought they ended the series definitely that last time... >does googling< Survival? Base building? What is this crap?
Not much is known, but it seems to be a survival game "Surviving Deponia" made by AtomicTorch.
Breja: What? A new Deponia game? I thought they ended the series definitely that last time... >does googling< Survival? Base building? What is this crap?
neumi5694: Not much is known, but it seems to be a survival game "Surviving Deponia" made by AtomicTorch.
Yeah, that's what I saw and what I was referring to. Terrible news for me, because I love Deponia, but hate survival games. Not that I would really want Deponia as anything other than a point & click, but this is particularly disappointing.
Daedalic were pretty much dead to me before this debacle so I won't shed any tears now.