It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Create a competitive team, train it and buy the best equipment. Brutal victory after victory, improve your players' skills to make them the best team in the Old World!

Hurry up and take the field! Until the end of the GOG Games Festival on 2nd September 2021, at 1 PM UTC, Blood Bowl - Chaos Edition is available on GOG.COM with a dashing 80% discount.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Nice to see the original game show up here.
I'm not exactly a fan of rugby, but i recall people saying this game was fun anyway.
The problem is that reviews say this is mostly a multiplayer game.. and people still playing this aren't too many.
Thanks a lot! Another game series almost complete here. :)
Thank you.

I wasn't expecting this game on GOG, cause of you are selling Blood Bowl 2 - Legendary Edition.
But, Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition is the best singleplayer experience in PC of this legendary board game.
phaolo: I'm not exactly a fan of rugby, but i recall people saying this game was fun anyway.
The problem is that reviews say this is mostly a multiplayer game.. and people still playing this aren't too many.
Pretty sure this game is base off American football. Not rugby.
The sport itself is dull in real life but this game does it right. Indeed the sport would be much more fun to watch if the players tried to murder each other or atleast where smacked so hard that they where laid broken on the ground.
Post edited August 23, 2021 by ChrisG_
Any reason to buy this one if you already got Blood Bowl 2? (sincere question, not sarcasm)
1jocator: Any reason to buy this one if you already got Blood Bowl 2? (sincere question, not sarcasm)
I don't speak english, my knowledge and skills of english language are quite poor.

For example, you can read Blood Bowl 2 reviews on GOG. But Steam reviews are good enough to understand that except for multiplayer, obviously, because Blood Bowl 2 is played for much more people online than the first one. Blood Bowl 1 is better than Blood Bowl 2 in many aspects, including a better AI to play in singleplayer.
The best Blood Bowl videogame! Great to see it here, finally!
1jocator: Any reason to buy this one if you already got Blood Bowl 2? (sincere question, not sarcasm)
Off the top of my head, BB1 has: a few more teams (Bloodthirster!), Goblins are more complete with their complement of ridiculous roster members, Wood Elves have female War Dancers, racial cheerleaders.

Generally speaking BB2 is likely the better game. BB1 does feel more complete though.
without having played them, just comparing the store pages:
German dub
lower requirements
one might prefer the older graphics and they are easier to understand IMHO

I can't get it now but I'm happy it's here
phaolo: I'm not exactly a fan of rugby, but i recall people saying this game was fun anyway.
SuperLibby72: Pretty sure this game is base off American football. Not rugby.
I'd say the game is based on the idea of gridiron football by a person who's never actually watched any gridiron football, but they live in the UK so they know of rugby.
Fantastic game everyone, like playing a violent football boardgame. I remember I played the single player Blood Bowl championship, was not bad you play AI teams for the Blood Bowl Cup.
SuperLibby72: Pretty sure this game is base off American football. Not rugby.
bobrong: I'd say the game is based on the idea of gridiron football by a person who's never actually watched any gridiron football, but they live in the UK so they know of rugby.
Especially since gridiron football is based on rugby, albeit with some key changes to how it is played.