It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hellfire expansion is now available as a free add-on for everyone who purchases the Blizzard classic Diablo on GOG.COM.

Originally developed by Synergistic Software and released in 1997, Hellfire was not an official Blizzard product and did not carry Blizzard’s endorsement or label. Despite that, in response to Diablo players who have expressed a desire to experience the content, Blizzard has given the OK for it to be included as a free add-on with Diablo purchases on GOG.COM.

Hellfire offers a non-canonical single-player storyline where players must defeat a powerful demon named Na-Krul who is threatening Tristram. The expansion also adds a Monk class, new weapons and items, new missions, locations, dungeons, and enemies. Hellfire will be accessible while launching the original Diablo.

The Hellfire expansion comes with high-resolution support and compatibility updates to allow it to run on modern systems, and it’s available now as a free add-on for everyone who purchases the Blizzard classic Diablo. The game is currently 10% off during the Summer Sale Festival until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Crosmando: I might be remembering it wrong, but didn't Hellfire also have a "Bard" class?
Bard and Barbarian. Both are experimental. Barbarian isn't like in 2. To enable them, 2 modified/altered quests, experimental multiplayer (non-functional in 1.01 unless you get a hacked file) and alternative levels artwork, create that

Command.txt

of old times.

cowquest;theoquest;bardtest;barbariantest;multitest;cryptart;nestart;
joppo: Care to point me to any posts I may have missed?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Page 3 of this very thread...

Summer Sale haul thread...

My own wishlist entry (can't post links due to low rep)...

And i am certain at 1 or 2 more threads, but i lost count.

Enough thanksgiving, or not? ^_^
Okay, summer sale haul indeed works and I can't dismiss whatever other posts you couldn't remember... but if post 139 in this thread counts as thanks to you we have very different definitions of what thanking looks like. But eh, whatever, not here to argue ad infinitum.
Sorry if it feels like I singled you out. Have a great gaming time with your hellfire, mate.
Post edited June 06, 2019 by joppo
joppo: Sorry if it feels like I singled you out. Have a great gaming time with your hellfire, mate.
No worries, pal! This is an occasion to celebrate! Now, only GTA and C&C remain to come here!
rainydaygaming: This is even more of a surprise than the GOG release of the base game.

Edit: GOG, could you make the expansion optional? I'm not particularly fond of Hellfire and would like to be able to play without the add-on.
If you want to install the game without Hellfire, you can rollback the game by unchecking auto-update in GOG GALAXY :)
idbeholdME: <b>Is the topic going to stay like this or is it going to get fixed?</b>
The latter! x)

Edit: corrected wording.
Post edited June 06, 2019 by Ashleee
Hellfire!
Yes yes yes yes yes!!!! I know this expansion has gotten flak from some people but it is classic in my heart and I am so pleasantly surprised to see it here! I didn't think it was possible! Great get, GOG. Also very classy to bundle it and make it free to existing Diablo buyers.

Edit: And a big thank you to Blizzard as well! Didn't mean to leave them out :)
Post edited June 07, 2019 by rjbuffchix
high rated
Edit: As of the 17th of June...

Diablo is #34 on the all time bestselling list!

https://www.gog.com/games?sort=bestselling&amp;page=1

The Warcraft I+II Bundle is #113 on the all time bestselling list!

https://www.gog.com/games?sort=bestselling&amp;page=3

Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition is #785 on the all time bestselling list!

https://www.gog.com/games?sort=bestselling&amp;page=17

Warcraft: Orcs & Humans is #1,739 on the all time bestselling list!

https://www.gog.com/games?sort=bestselling&amp;page=37
Post edited June 17, 2019 by Barry_Woodward
Nicole28: Diablo 2 + Expansion plz, GOG! My backup from disk got corroded. I want a DRM-Free version where I could simply download from here. :)
Email Blizzard, not gog.
HOORAAAAAAAAAY !!

Ladies and gentlemen, dearest GOG team, thank you for fulfiling my wish to have a license copy of BOTH!

Time to open my wallet up - NOW this deal is totally WORTHY!
Nicole28: Diablo 2 + Expansion plz, GOG! My backup from disk got corroded. I want a DRM-Free version where I could simply download from here. :)
dudalb: Email Blizzard, not gog.
I'm not sure how it works now, but years ago I activated my digital version on battle.net using the key from my CD version. If you have your key, try that.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: No worries, pal! This is an occasion to celebrate! Now, only GTA and C&C remain to come here!
Personally I would also include Warcraft 3 and Starcraft 1 but those were great choices anyway. Would buy them in a heartbeat if they were here.
Themken: Hellfire!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGrJpHxCa2I
Post edited June 06, 2019 by Swedrami
joppo: Personally I would also include Warcraft 3 and Starcraft 1 but those were great choices anyway. Would buy them in a heartbeat if they were here.
Would buy those two in a heartbeat likewise, even though i didn't like them much, plus i left them half-finished, back in the day... Concerning best oldies, me wants complete collections!
joppo: ...snip
He meant this one.
joppo: ...snip
ariaspi: He meant this one.
Lol, I get it now. I use 50 posts per page so post 137 is at the 3rd page for me and 44 is in the 1st page, but whoever has the number of posts per page set to 20 will see post 44 in their 3rd page.

Thanks Ariaspi. And sorry for the mixup Kingbradley