It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy the game from Charles Cecil, creator of the Broken Sword series, with art direction by Dave Gibbons, legendary comic book artist behind Watchmen. Beyond a Steel Sky, a groundbreaking 3D adventure thriller, is now available on GOG.COM with a 40% discount lasting until 5th April 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Also, be sure to check out the beginning of the game's story with a great adventure title Beneath a Steel Sky available on GOG.COM for free.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Already bought it on steam... It would be great when GOG would improve there communication on future releases, so I can wait for the release on gog. But without any information on a lot of games my money goes somwhere else from time to time... Please try to improve in that matter.
GamezRanker: Looks good, but I am a bit short on cash so: wishlisted till I get the funds

=-=-=
mechmouse: While grateful its finally here, this took far too long, this should have been a day 1 release

Please stop treating as 2nd rate customers
GamezRanker: It's not up to GOG when their partners allow them to put the games up, you know.
I know, I also know the Devs also read these pages. This is firmly aimed at Revolution
Whelp looks like I'm gonna have to finish beneath a steel sky then, definitely wishlisted!
Thank you to the devs for making the Mac version Apple Arcade exclusive. Because I love to rent games and hate owning them.

Wait, no, I didn't mean "thank you," I meant something else, and I got the love/hate thing backwards. Oops.
???? video looks like an action game?

BASS classic was a point n click game .....
low rated
This is a release I was looking forward to. Now I'll look whether I can get it somewhere else DRM free.
gamesfreak64: ???? video looks like an action game?

BASS classic was a point n click game .....
The confusion is understandable with that trailer's distinct lack of pointing and clicking.
However, this game is very much a point and clicker through and through.
Oh joy another game to put on the wishlist in the hopes of a Linux release here.

Do you think the devs know they can bundle all the same libs here as Steam provides they are open source after all. And they can upload the game to GOG the same way as Windows.
high rated
Cusith: Oh joy another game to put on the wishlist in the hopes of a Linux release here.

Do you think the devs know they can bundle all the same libs here as Steam provides they are open source after all. And they can upload the game to GOG the same way as Windows.
Somebody asked on their Discord and got this reply:
Hey there! Beyond A Steel Sky on GOG should be absolutely fine with Linux within the next couple of days.
We needed to hold back to put finishing touched on the executable it seems. So you can absolutely buy it now, and then you might have a small update in a few days
brouer: Somebody asked on their Discord and got this reply:
Hey there! Beyond A Steel Sky on GOG should be absolutely fine with Linux within the next couple of days.
Thank you, good news.
Post edited March 20, 2021 by LinuxFire
Thanks for the info. I didn't notice that game yet.
brouer: Somebody asked on their Discord and got this reply:

We needed to hold back to put finishing touched on the executable it seems. So you can absolutely buy it now, and then you might have a small update in a few days
brouer:
Many thanks
Post edited March 20, 2021 by Cusith
Heard some mixed views on this game and looking at it myself it seems they may have dropped the ball slightly. Definitely getting rid of the point and click interface is one aspect I remember having a problem with.
Nice that they're adding this here.
Overy the shoulder only?

If so will wait for a much better price.