It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Confront the full power of the Dark Lord Sauron and his Ringwraiths in this epic new story of Middle-earth. Go behind enemy lines to forge your army, conquer Fortresses and dominate Mordor from within. In Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™, nothing will be forgotten.

Genre: Action, Adventure
Discount: 85% off until 10th October 2022, 1 PM UTC.

Feel free to discover other games inspired by the works of famous fantasy writers, like A Game of Thrones: The Board Game or The Wheel of Time. For more deals on unforgettable titles, check out the 14th GOG Anniversary which will last until October 9th, 2022, 10 PM UTC.
DD & Ji Ji: Great . I thought the game will be discounted until the end of the WB sale . =(
I'm pretty sure that it will be discounted again in the near future... ;)
DD & Ji Ji: Great . I thought the game will be discounted until the end of the WB sale . =(
viperfdl: I'm pretty sure that it will be discounted again in the near future... ;)
That's very likely, even if I don't think the next discounts will be as high as the "new release" discounts.
GOG.com:
Middle Earth Shadow of War
has the SAME PRICE as
Middle Earth Shadow of War Expansion Pass.

Please do double check your listings.

Edit: I can't believe it is actually the right price tag, coming from the publisher.
The Expansion Pass costs as much as the base game.
Base Game + Expansion Pass = 80
Definitive Edition = 50
Post edited October 11, 2022 by WhatIsTheTruth
neumi5694: That's very likely, even if I don't think the next discounts will be as high as the "new release" discounts.
Probably, but one day it will be again. At least for me after playing through Shadow of Mordor I can wait a while before I terrorize poor innocent Uruks again...
neumi5694: That's very likely, even if I don't think the next discounts will be as high as the "new release" discounts.
viperfdl: Probably, but one day it will be again. At least for me after playing through Shadow of Mordor I can wait a while before I terrorize poor innocent Uruks again...
Of course. We waited for years alredy, so one more or less won't make much of a difference.