It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anger Foot is a lightning-fast action FPS where the only things harder than your ass-kicking feet are the ass-kicking beat – and it’s now available on GOG!

Unleash the world's deadliest feet on a colorful cast of anthropomorphic enemies. Clearing out slums, sewers, and skyscrapers as you grab new weapons, unlock new sneakers, and upgrade your powers in absurd and wonderful ways. Kick and shoot your way to the exit as you leave behind a smoldering trail of shattered doors, broken bones, and crumpled energy drinks.

Now on GOG!
No Achievements?
Post edited July 11, 2024 by Valdasaar
Great to see this booter shoeter finally released. Into my library with you.

That launch trailer is absolutely killer btw.
I played the demo, and it was... ok, I guess? Simple, dumb, sort of entertaining but I could already see being tired of it after a few more levels. I would consider even half of this price excessive.
A day 1 Devolver release? Color me surprised.

Will still wait for a discount as the game is pretty short. That, and I spent a bit too much on the Summer Sale. :P
Post edited July 11, 2024 by NuffCatnip
One of these days
These feet are gonna
Walk all over you!
I'll definitely pass on this title.
Breja: I played the demo, and it was... ok, I guess? Simple, dumb, sort of entertaining but I could already see being tired of it after a few more levels. I would consider even half of this price excessive.
Many thanks for the info, @Breja! :)
Foot fetish game?

I see some dude with his long hard dick sticking out in a screenshot and the guy's foot is sticking out towards his thick long dick. I mean, I guess if you're into that, that's cool. Does the AF on his foot stands for Anal Fucker? Shoot, is that like a code people put on their shoes so others on the street know they're into the feet? I lived a sheltered life, I don't know these things.

Some of the enemies look like they have blackface makeup on. It's a different colour, but... yeah, it looks like the way they use to do blackface on real people and in the cartoons. I don't know, just looks like a weird look to use.
Nep Nep Nep: weird commentary
Stop taking the piss, and just watch the trailer.
Post edited July 12, 2024 by P-E-S
Nep Nep Nep: weird commentary
P-E-S: Stop taking the piss, and just watch the trailer.
I got the same impressions from the screens.
Great that it's here.
Nep Nep Nep: Foot fetish game?

I see some dude with his long hard dick sticking out in a screenshot and the guy's foot is sticking out towards his thick long dick. I mean, I guess if you're into that, that's cool. Does the AF on his foot stands for Anal Fucker? Shoot, is that like a code people put on their shoes so others on the street know they're into the feet? I lived a sheltered life, I don't know these things.

Some of the enemies look like they have blackface makeup on. It's a different colour, but... yeah, it looks like the way they use to do blackface on real people and in the cartoons. I don't know, just looks like a weird look to use.
Sometimes I can't even, but this is the the most I can't even moment that I even couldn't in a long time.
Nep Nep Nep: derp
What in God's holy name are you blathering about?
Nep Nep Nep: I see some dude with his long hard dick sticking out in a screenshot and the guy's foot is sticking out towards his thick long dick.
ReynardFox: What in God's holy name are you blathering about?
Probably about screenshot #4?
Attachments:
probably.jpg (74 Kb)
I imagine that one director, Quinton Tarintino is looking at this game with envy.