It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready – because Alphadia I & II is now out on GOG, with a -20% launch discount until August 22nd, 1 PM UTC!

Step into the enchanting world of Alphadia, a revitalized epic fantasy RPG series that merges the first two titles, 'Alphadia I' and 'Alphadia II', into a single, captivating adventure.

You can also get:
Experience x3 - Alphadia I & II
ENP x3 - Alphadia I & II
Experience & ENP x2 - Alphadia I & II
Damage x2 - Alphadia I & II
Full Restore - Alphadia I & II

Now on GOG!
Yay! Another Kemco game! Instabought!
Look at you magnificent bastages, coming out with a great list of bangers it's so great to see new games flooding into the shop, no matter the genre!
Exe Create and their delightful DLCs... :P
One (2) of the better games from Exe.
Again don't bother with the overpriced DLC.
If they are on Sale (50%) I can recommend them.
MMmmm. Kemco Mobile shovelware!!
I suppose this must be Big in Japan...
I didn't think to see games like this again and on GOG! Reminds me so much of the JRPGs I used to play pre-2000s.

Wishlisted, though I may buy it before the launch discount ends. :)
paladin181: MMmmm. Kemco Mobile shovelware!!
This is not shovelware. Asdivine Saga absolutely was, but these games are actually rather decent judging from reviews.
Looking at this, but one question: How is resource management handled?

In particular, how is the equivalent of MP restored in these games?
TheGrimLord: This is not shovelware. Asdivine Saga absolutely was, but these games are actually rather decent judging from reviews.
I actually have played them. They are more of the same from the Kemco lineup. It sounds like you're judging based on some reviews vs actually playing the games yourself. I've played Alphadia, Asdivine series, Revenant Saga and quite afew more hoping for good games...

All their games are cheap, quick projects pumped out to capture nostalgia. They're all missing that special something. I'd acuse them of using AI to make the games except they've been churning out this stuff since before AI was usable for such.

I've even liked a few of their games, but that doesn't stop me from recognizing them for the quick cash grab virtually all of them are.
Post edited August 09, 2024 by paladin181
Ouff...Mobile Freemium mentality...Barely works in mobile market with free or almost free games..
paladin181: MMmmm. Kemco Mobile shovelware!!
KEMCO was peak in mobile market, they made little gems, but you can't act like you are offering a Freemium in Google Store when you actually offer a paid port on PC via a quite picky alternative storefront like GOG
gog2002x: I didn't think to see games like this again and on GOG! Reminds me so much of the JRPGs I used to play pre-2000s.

Wishlisted, though I may buy it before the launch discount ends. :)
Ah, if Square released Octopath/ Frontier SaGa / SNES FFs/ Chrono here...!
Post edited August 09, 2024 by marcob
TheGrimLord: This is not shovelware. Asdivine Saga absolutely was, but these games are actually rather decent judging from reviews.
paladin181: I actually have played them. They are more of the same from the Kemco lineup. It sounds like you're judging based on some reviews vs actually playing the games yourself. I've played Alphadia, Asdivine series, Revenant Saga and quite afew more hoping for good games...

All their games are cheap, quick projects pumped out to capture nostalgia. They're all missing that special something. I'd acuse them of using AI to make the games except they've been churning out this stuff since before AI was usable for such.

I've even liked a few of their games, but that doesn't stop me from recognizing them for the quick cash grab virtually all of them are.
There's a difference between a cash grab and shovelware though. The very fact that you said you liked a few of their games completely destroys the shovelware tag. Because no one likes shovelware. They recognize it as thrown together crap with no point like you see on Steam with a lot of their cheap NSFW games in the past. I've played a few that are just "anime girl tetris" for example with different skins for maybe $3.00. That's shovelware. I didn't like any of those games and considered them a waste of money. So yes, the very fact that someone likes or enjoys a product at all destroys the notion of it being shovelware. Because again, no one likes shovelware, period.
TheGrimLord: There's a difference between a cash grab and shovelware though. The very fact that you said you liked a few of their games completely destroys the shovelware tag. Because no one likes shovelware. They recognize it as thrown together crap with no point like you see on Steam with a lot of their cheap NSFW games in the past. I've played a few that are just "anime girl tetris" for example with different skins for maybe $3.00. That's shovelware. I didn't like any of those games and considered them a waste of money. So yes, the very fact that someone likes or enjoys a product at all destroys the notion of it being shovelware. Because again, no one likes shovelware, period.
What? Liking something does not negate it being low quality shovelware. Anything can strike the right chord. Someone somewhere likes Anime girl tetris, I can assure you. You are not the only person who could like or dislike something and qualify it as shovelware. It's shovelware because it is cheap and lazy. I promise you that those crappy anime girl games you don't like get sold because SOMEONE wants them, and that's why they keep getting made.
TheGrimLord: There's a difference between a cash grab and shovelware though. The very fact that you said you liked a few of their games completely destroys the shovelware tag. Because no one likes shovelware. They recognize it as thrown together crap with no point like you see on Steam with a lot of their cheap NSFW games in the past. I've played a few that are just "anime girl tetris" for example with different skins for maybe $3.00. That's shovelware. I didn't like any of those games and considered them a waste of money. So yes, the very fact that someone likes or enjoys a product at all destroys the notion of it being shovelware. Because again, no one likes shovelware, period.
paladin181: What? Liking something does not negate it being low quality shovelware. Anything can strike the right chord. Someone somewhere likes Anime girl tetris, I can assure you. You are not the only person who could like or dislike something and qualify it as shovelware. It's shovelware because it is cheap and lazy. I promise you that those crappy anime girl games you don't like get sold because SOMEONE wants them, and that's why they keep getting made.
I was thinking something far more nefarious, like that they were being made under false pretenses. For instance, they're advertised as hentai games with sex scenes, but when you download one it's very cheaply made stock assets and a basic tetris game. Also consider the price point. Many of those are $2.99 and these are around $20 in some instances.