It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready, because Alisa is now available on GOG with a -30% launch discount until June 26th, 1 PM UTC!

Alisa is a classic late-90s style horror-themed action adventure game set in a fantasy universe inspired by the 1920s. You play as an Elite Royal Agent called Alisa. While she is chasing a wanted criminal, she ends up in an old Victorian mansion. She tries to find a way out while being haunted by materialized/mechanized doll-like humanoids. Can you survive the Dollhouse?

Now on GOG!
high rated
There's a demo available for this game on itch.
Not sure about the design of the enemies, but apart from that, I like what I see.
high rated
Nice, I was waiting for this!

I wish it had released with its soundtrack DLC and achievements though. I'll try to go begging.
ah good. now i don't have to buy this on a DRM storefront. played a demo of it on Xbox and really enjoyed it. very RE PS1 era but weirder.
Post edited June 19, 2024 by tedeee
is this game good? :D
Like Sargon mentioned, I hope GOG gets the soundtrack here for people who want it.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/alisa_soundtrack
high rated
The phenomenon of purposefully ugly games will never stop bewildering me.
looks great
high rated
XYCat: is this game good? :D
I bought this game on Itch back in 2021 (and got the "Developer's Cut" update in 2022 as well) and really loved it. It is very much an old-school 1990s-style survival horror game, but with some interesting innovations (eg: a merchant, stat-altering costumes, a two-weapon limit, an aiming indicator etc...).

I think that modern versions are a bit more forgiving (with the option for auto-aim and... possibly... modern directional controls [ but don't quote me on that, I just used tank controls]), but it's a fairly challenging game which also includes some tricky puzzles as well.

It has a unique atmosphere. The art design, music and monster variety is amazing too. And, whilst it's definitely a survival horror game, it's more of an "eerie" game than a "frightening" one a lot of the time. There are certainly a few faster/suspenseful moments, and tough monster encounters, though.

In short, if you're nostalgic about the original 1996 version of "Resident Evil", then this game is really worth playing. If you like classic style "fixed camera and pre-rendered backgrounds" survival horror, this game is also worth playing. If you're new to the genre, then this game might either be a great introduction... or a "Too difficult!" one that puts you off. I don't know.
Catventurer: There's a demo available for this game on itch.
True. I've played it there a couple of years ago and I had fun with it. My wish it would come to GoG finally came true. A definite purchase :)
Breja: The phenomenon of purposefully ugly games will never stop bewildering me.
-->
RekontVerlon: looks great
I giggled
Breja: The phenomenon of purposefully ugly games will never stop bewildering me.
amok: -->
RekontVerlon: looks great
amok: I giggled
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
XYCat: is this game good? :D
Yeah, it's good. It's Alone in the Dark ft. mechanical porcelain dolls. What's there not to like?
It's a cool release, but as with most GOG releases these days, however, I already bought it on Steam and played it long ago.
Post edited June 19, 2024 by Crosmando