It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready, because Alisa is now available on GOG with a -30% launch discount until June 26th, 1 PM UTC!

Alisa is a classic late-90s style horror-themed action adventure game set in a fantasy universe inspired by the 1920s. You play as an Elite Royal Agent called Alisa. While she is chasing a wanted criminal, she ends up in an old Victorian mansion. She tries to find a way out while being haunted by materialized/mechanized doll-like humanoids. Can you survive the Dollhouse?

Now on GOG!
Crosmando: It's a cool release, but as with most GOG releases these days, however, I already bought it on Steam and played it long ago.
Well I have not heard of this game until now. So this is new and good release to me.

How would you rate it?
Post edited June 19, 2024 by Syphon72
Seeing the main page showing "Summer sale!" (usually feat. good releases) and Alisa's image made me hope that this it is a warmup for releasing McGees Alice (:
I hold my fingers crossed, just in case.

Looks like Alisa is interesting, too!
Absolutely delighted to see this gem here. However, shafted yet again with no Galaxy features?
Crosmando: It's a cool release, but as with most GOG releases these days, however, I already bought it on Steam and played it long ago.
Syphon72: Well I have not heard of this game until now. So this is new and good release to me.

How would you rate it?
I liked it, but from the screenshots, you probably think it's a Resident Evil 1/2 clone. It's actually more action-oriented.
Syphon72: Well I have not heard of this game until now. So this is new and good release to me.

How would you rate it?
Crosmando: I liked it, but from the screenshots, you probably think it's a Resident Evil 1/2 clone. It's actually more action-oriented.
That sounds all fine to me. already bought it. haha

Thank you
Post edited June 19, 2024 by Syphon72
Looks awesome. And in 20 years, video cards should be powerful enough to finally give this game a graphical update. ;-)

But seriously, I loved the original Alone In The Dark, so this goes into my wish basket until I find out more about it.
I played this one from another storefront. It's really good! It's a little bit unforgiving with the currency you get, but if you're not concerned with upgrading everything to max, you can get by well by buying supplies like medkits.
GOG.com: Can you survive the Dollhouse?
The game looks nice and I loved the American Mcgee games, so I will save it on the list.
Catventurer: There's a demo available for this game on itch.
There is? Thanks for letting us know this.
Post edited June 21, 2024 by JacobSlatter