It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In Age of Wonders 4, you can rule a fantasy realm of your own design while exploring new magical realms in the series’ signature blend of 4X strategy and turn-based tactical combat. Control a faction that grows and changes as you expand your empire with each turn!

Now, its latest DLC Eldritch Realms is out on GOG, and it’s here to elevate your gaming experiences from the base game to the next level!
The DLC just showed up on my account as an expansion pass holder. Slightly delayed but at least Gog isn't doing too bad with this release this time.
Post edited June 18, 2024 by tremere110
tremere110: Well, it's not in my account despite having the season pass.
To me it shows as owned, but no offline installers yet sadly, I guess we will need to use Galaxy.
high rated
If you were previously in a state of "yes, but..." about the game, take a look at the free patch notes. There is a lot of interesting stuff in there even without the expansion. Still need to testdrive everything though.

And nice to see expansion pass worked this time. There seems to be an Eldritch Realms offline installer now as well.
The most Eldritch thing about this is expansion pass owners having access to the DLC so soon :P

Creating your own Cenobite / Lovecraftian horror ruler is awesome! Great expansion. Probably the best one for this game.

By the way, the link in the newspost points to the Primal Fury DLC page.
The proper one is here
Post edited June 18, 2024 by Lone_Scout
Great trailer! Though it feels Light is Doomed -> Save Your Souls (or Jimmy McGill will save you).

So humbly suggesting the next base story line to bring Apocalypse into focus.
I am just surprised Starship Troopers - Urban Onslaught got silently released today with no news card or mention at all.
Post edited June 19, 2024 by Tarhiel
At first glance, this makes me think that they remembered the shadow world from AoW Shadow Magic and mixed it with the backstory of BG3.
The link in the news article currently points to the wrong DLC (Age of Wonders 4: Primal Fury ).