It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: No mention of it on the release announcement, but the game is regionally-priced.
Yeah, they don't bother anymore because its blatantly obvious that every new release is mostly going to be regionally priced.
Another one for the list

*sigh*
PaterAlf: Another one for the list

*sigh*
Looks great. But regional price and no debut discount? I'll see you in the next drastic sale, ma'am.
IAmSinistar: Well that was extra sneaky. :/
Maybe it's GOG's new mascot: The Regional Pricing Ninja
mrkgnao: Good news!

- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in AU: $17.39 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in DE: $18.79 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in GB: $15.99 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in PL: $18.79 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in RU: $10.09 instead of $14.99
Hungary : $15.09 / $18.79 ( normal price )
Post edited November 20, 2014 by ne_zavarj
IAmSinistar: Well that was extra sneaky. :/
PaterAlf: Maybe it's GOG's new mascot: The Regional Pricing Ninja
Time to replace GOGbear with GOGweasel.
PaterAlf: Another one for the list

*sigh*
$22.59 in here .
At least my script still works for non-sale titles.

the_marvellous_miss_take
US_USD -> GAME PRICE : $19.99
GB_GBP -> GAME PRICE : £14.99
GB_USD -> GAME PRICE : $24.09
FR_EUR -> GAME PRICE : €17.99
FR_USD -> GAME PRICE : $22.59
DE_EUR -> GAME PRICE : €17.99
DE_USD -> GAME PRICE : $22.59
PL_EUR -> GAME PRICE : €17.99
PL_USD -> GAME PRICE : $22.59
AU_AUD -> GAME PRICE : A$22.99
AU_USD -> GAME PRICE : $20.09
RU_RUB -> GAME PRICE : ₽419
RU_USD -> GAME PRICE : $10.39
MX_USD -> GAME PRICE : $14.99

EDIT: Oh hey, it's working again for sale items too.

shadows_heretic_kingdoms
US_USD -> SALE PRICE : $23.99 ($29.99)
GB_GBP -> SALE PRICE : £18.49 (£22.99)
GB_USD -> SALE PRICE : $29.59 ($36.79)
FR_EUR -> SALE PRICE : €23.99 (€29.99)
FR_USD -> SALE PRICE : $30.19 ($37.79)
DE_EUR -> SALE PRICE : €23.99 (€29.99)
DE_USD -> SALE PRICE : $30.19 ($37.79)
PL_EUR -> SALE PRICE : €23.99 (€29.99)
PL_USD -> SALE PRICE : $30.19 ($37.79)
AU_AUD -> SALE PRICE : A$27.99 (A$34.99)
AU_USD -> SALE PRICE : $24.39 ($30.49)
RU_RUB -> SALE PRICE : ₽409 (₽499)
RU_USD -> SALE PRICE : $10.19 ($12.49)
MX_USD -> SALE PRICE : $17.69 ($21.99)

Looks like it's time to all move to Russia again.
Post edited November 20, 2014 by IAmSinistar
mrkgnao: Good news!

- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in AU: $17.39 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in DE: $18.79 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in GB: $15.99 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in PL: $18.79 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in RU: $10.09 instead of $14.99
ne_zavarj: Hungary : $15.09 / $18.79 ( normal price )
I believe Hungary is always the same as Poland (PL), price-wise.
*sigh* Now feeling bad for buying the original Heretic Kingdoms...
Any other comments I may have at this point may make sailors blush.
Wasn't the announcement back then, that regional pricing will be mainly directed to big AAA releases or to get the bigger titles to GOG? Or did I read that wrong?
MaGo72: Wasn't the announcement back then, that regional pricing will be mainly directed to big AAA releases or to get the bigger titles to GOG? Or did I read that wrong?
The cake is a lie.
MaGo72: Wasn't the announcement back then, that regional pricing will be mainly directed to big AAA releases or to get the bigger titles to GOG? Or did I read that wrong?
That was some of the justification stated by GOG, yes. But we've seen a number of indies and self-published titles jump on the chance to arrive here with regional pricing, so that ship has sailed.
Unfortunatly GOG openend the pandora's box with the regional pricing , originaly it was for AAA titles , but since they introduced others currencies it seems to me it failed badly. :/

Almost every new titles (not the classic) are regional priced :'(
IAmSinistar: That was some of the justification stated by GOG, yes. But we've seen a number of indies and self-published titles jump on the chance to arrive here with regional pricing, so that ship has sailed.
That is why I am wondering that nearly every "new" release may it be big, indie or self published is regionally priced. The ship has sailed, aye, I guess so.