It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: For now only for the upcoming DLC. The bug is still present in other M&B titles.
Yes, I caught that. But give it time.
Grargar: That would really be Awesome News™!
Indeed! Choco-rations are increased to 4 ounces!
Post edited November 19, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Glorious freedom! Hail Arstotzka!
*sigh*
Wow... nowadays it seems to be more likely that a new game has regional prizing, than not.
Post edited November 19, 2014 by Urnoev
Maybe GOG should turn this into a contest? Guess the date when the majority of tiltes in the catalogue will be regional price and win a regional priced game of your choice.
PaterAlf: Maybe GOG should turn this into a contest? Guess the date when the majority of tiltes in the catalogue will be regional price and win a regional priced game of your choice.
Better, cap the value of the game in American dollars. Then you get different choices of a prize based on your region. That makes it extra "fair".
Good thing I didn't buy Warband. Considered that more than I've considered buying anything since May (since regional in the sense of lower only doesn't count as bad from where I'm standing). Phew... Updating...

Done.

Damn that's getting a pain to keep track of.
Post edited November 19, 2014 by Cavalary
As I said... Keep track of games that AREN'T regionally priced from now on... will be much easier to manage
Bigs: As I said... Keep track of games that AREN'T regionally priced from now on... will be much easier to manage
Give it a year...
Bigs: As I said... Keep track of games that AREN'T regionally priced from now on... will be much easier to manage
Every new game basically is. But still their (GoGs) fair policy needs an applause or applesauce which is sometimes great, sometimes meh I don't like but usually it's a some kind of stuff to keep euro people interested. Which I am.

Eventually it will happen I'll buy Witcher 3 from here in pre-order but so many months to see how Geralt dies.. I mean come it can and even must happen in the last one. =)
No mention of it on the release announcement, but the game is regionally-priced.
Attachments:
yeah.jpg (206 Kb)
Grargar: No mention of it on the release announcement, but the game is regionally-priced.
That must have happened some time after the release though. It wasn't regionally priced when I checked the game card an hour ago. Sucks hard...
Wurzelkraft: That must have happened some time after the release though. It wasn't regionally priced when I checked the game card an hour ago. Sucks hard...
Yeah, that's why I mentioned it now. Discounted price used to be €19.09.
Grargar: No mention of it on the release announcement, but the game is regionally-priced.
Wurzelkraft: That must have happened some time after the release though. It wasn't regionally priced when I checked the game card an hour ago. Sucks hard...
Yup started out non regionally priced for sure, not nice to crush my hopes like that :P
Grargar: Yeah, that's why I mentioned it now. Discounted price used to be €19.09.
Well that was extra sneaky. :/

Really was hoping this one wouldn't be going on the list.