It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dang, and I instabought it already. Onto the list with it, then.
Going forward it might just be simpler to maintain a list of titles NOT regionally priced... ><
IAmSinistar: Dang, and I instabought it already. Onto the list with it, then.
Should have been on the list a few days ago already, really...
Yeah, mrkgnao already confirmed it a while ago and Gragar pointed out that the game is flat priced on the developer/publisher's own website.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/regional_priced_games_on_gog/post900
Post edited November 14, 2014 by stg83
Cavalary: Should have been on the list a few days ago already, really...
I really don't need more stuff ticking me off right now, thanks. It's on the list now.
high rated
Don't be hard on yourself, you're only human no matter how hard your avatar tries to convince us otherwise. ;-D
high rated
Good news!

- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in AU: $17.39 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in DE: $18.79 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in GB: $15.99 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in PL: $18.79 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in RU: $10.09 instead of $14.99
mrkgnao: Good news!

- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in AU: $17.39 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in DE: $18.79 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in GB: $15.99 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in PL: $18.79 instead of $14.99
- Regional price for Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC] in RU: $10.09 instead of $14.99
GOOD NEWS INDEED!

Yeah, once more they forgot the +$5 for men, +$3 for white people, +$2 for heterosexuals and the additional $8 for atheists!
Awww man and I just bought the bundle of warband.

Awesome! So they fixed the "problem" where M&B titles were actually the same basic price for everyone except the Kremlinites.
IAmSinistar: Awesome! So they fixed the "problem" where M&B titles were actually the same basic price for everyone except the Kremlinites.
To be fair, only the upcoming DLC had its "problem" fixed yet.
IAmSinistar: Awesome! So they fixed the "problem" where M&B titles were actually the same basic price for everyone except the Kremlinites.
Grargar: To be fair, only the upcoming DLC had its "problem" fixed yet.
Yah, but I'm really hoping they fix the rest too. I can't stand the idea of you damned foreigners getting our blessed American prices. Those are just for people who love freedom.

For now only for the upcoming DLC. The bug is still present in other M&B titles.
IAmSinistar: Yah, but I'm really hoping they fix the rest too. I can't stand the idea of you damned foreigners getting our blessed American prices. Those are just for people who love freedom.
That would really be Awesome News™!