It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: I still didn't get the explanation for regional pricing on The Witcher Adventure Game.
Did they give us an explanation by now?
PaterAlf: Did they give us an explanation by now?
Nope, instead they have deployed WMDs (Weapons of Mass Distraction) in the form of this Big Fall Sale. ;)
Klumpen0815: Imagine a place with no DRM, flat pricing and as many Linux ports as possible.
This was exactly what I hoped GoG would become in 2014.
Hear hear. Admittedly, they do seem to be working on the Linux ports, but the pricing went down the drain. As for DRM, I'm still wary about Galaxy and multiplayer games.
Regarding regional priced games, they really need to add a tag for them even if they doesn't affect you. People should know and do informed purchase.

Klumpen0815: I still didn't get the explanation for regional pricing on The Witcher Adventure Game.
There's none actually. None that make sense at the moment. Just the way it is.

Klumpen0815: Imagine a place with no DRM, flat pricing and as many Linux ports as possible.
This was exactly what I hoped GoG would become in 2014.
Instead we are getting closer to a featureless steam ripoff than before, I'm afraid.
Sneaky. Very sneaky indeed. Retro City Rampage has retroactively entered the realms of regional pricing (along with the DX update and the addition of the Mac version) and transformed into Retro City Rampage DX.
Post edited November 13, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Sneaky. Very sneaky indeed. Retro City Rampage has retroactively entered the realms of regional pricing (along with the DX update and the addition of the Mac version) and transformed into Retro City Rampage DX.
Bollocks! That's so silly.
Grargar: Sneaky. Very sneaky indeed. Retro City Rampage has retroactively entered the realms of regional pricing (along with the DX update and the addition of the Mac version) and transformed into Retro City Rampage DX.
Nasty. Thanks for the info.
IAmSinistar: Nasty. Thanks for the info.
A small update and regional pricing cause of that. At this rate in a year or two most of gogs catalog will be regionally priced.
IAmSinistar: Nasty. Thanks for the info.
Matruchus: A small update and regional pricing cause of that. At this rate in a year or two most of gogs catalog will be regionally priced.
No kidding... But, of course, that was obviously the plan anyway.
*sigh*
Ok... this is bad news... so basically buy games directly when they are released without regional pricing or risk coming back later and seeing they changed...
moonshineshadow: Ok... this is bad news... so basically buy games directly when they are released without regional pricing or risk coming back later and seeing they changed...
... and feel rotten for having supported that publisher / developer in the first place.
moonshineshadow: Ok... this is bad news... so basically buy games directly when they are released without regional pricing or risk coming back later and seeing they changed...
Cavalary: ... and feel rotten for having supported that publisher / developer in the first place.
That's the worst part lol..
high rated
Cavalary: ... and feel rotten for having supported that publisher / developer in the first place.
That's been a great problem for me with D:OS and Wasteland 2 which I backed a long time ago.
HypersomniacLive: That's been a great problem for me with D:OS and Wasteland 2 which I backed a long time ago.
Eh I'm completely disillusioned by the whole kickstarter thing.
So far most all "bigger" games coming out like that had the same antics as the "big guys" and not only in regional pricing.

Just now again, looking at Obsidion preorder DLC.