It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: What I don't get is why is Mount & Blade: Warband regionally priced since its quite an old game (4 years). The offer at the moment does negate the regional pricing for the moment though.
Grargar: As you can see from mrkgnao's post just below your post, there is no higher price for the game. Only a lower price for Russians.
Actually some guy from uk had to pay a bit more for the M&B Collection but we are talking only about 10 cents so we can let that pass.
Matruchus: Actually some guy from uk had to pay a bit more for the M&B Collection but we are talking only about 10 cents so we can let that pass.
This could easily translate as currency fluctuations.
synfresh: KOTOR is 10 yrs old but the point stands in that I'd be surprised if Disney put up a fuss for regional pricing for these older titles. Perhaps someone else knows but is KOTOR regional priced at other distributors?
Matruchus: All of Lucasarts games are regionally priced elsewhere. KOTOR prices on Steam here: https://www.steamprices.com/us/app/32370/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic
Prices in other stores are usually the same as prices on Steam (regular prices).
Actually when you think about it, perhaps Disney wasn't hard up on regional pricing here for KOTOR because it's priced higher here than Steam (US) but pretty close to the same EU price on Steam. In other words, make it flat but make the price match the highest price point worldwide.
synfresh: Actually when you think about it, perhaps Disney wasn't hard up on regional pricing here for KOTOR because it's priced higher here than Steam (US) but pretty close to the same EU price on Steam. In other words, make it flat but make the price match the highest price point worldwide.
Well its true that flat pricing means usually a bit higher prices but it quarantees that every customer will be regarded the same and thats what I like even if that sometimes means that I can't buy a particular game at that price.
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Matruchus
mrkgnao: I think it's quite unfair that hard-working pirates in other regions of the world do not get equally rewarded for their effort.
They don't seem to have as good a union.
mrkgnao:
Thanks, updated with M&B on the "nicer" list and 11bit moved up to the self-publishing group with the new addition.

If there are any others that anyone knows should be moved to the "nothing higher than standard price" list, do let me know. With that post approaching limit, will need to break it away anyway for a bit more room... which sadly at this rate will fill up right away :/
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Cavalary
high rated
mrkgnao: I think it's quite unfair that hard-working pirates in other regions of the world do not get equally rewarded for their effort.
Perhaps involving their local mafia would improve their situation.
So I guess I should get the M&B titles on the list, even though they don't go above the US price. They are still regional priced, even if just for one region. I'll be sure to make that clear in the notations.
IAmSinistar: So I guess I should get the M&B titles on the list, even though they don't go above the US price. They are still regional priced, even if just for one region. I'll be sure to make that clear in the notations.
You should get them - M&B: Warband is worth the price and arguably the best game in the series. The DLC for that price are a nice gift. I highly recommend the game since you get rpg and strategy together :) I bought probably in release year in retail can't remember quite when that was.
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Matruchus
IAmSinistar: So I guess I should get the M&B titles on the list, even though they don't go above the US price. They are still regional priced, even if just for one region. I'll be sure to make that clear in the notations.
A small suggestion; Wings Remastered might have been developed by Cinemaware, but unlike their Amiga offerings, it is not self-published (Kalypso is the publisher), which might explain the presence of regional pricing.
HypersomniacLive: Perhaps involving their local mafia would improve their situation.
Haha, exactly my thoughts.
Russia is near and has a habit of pulling some strings in Poland once in a while, is it annexed again or are they still working on Ukraine? ;)
Grargar: A small suggestion; Wings Remastered might have been developed by Cinemaware, but unlike their Amiga offerings, it is not self-published (Kalypso is the publisher), which might explain the presence of regional pricing.
Huh, didn't notice that at first? Or they had listed it wrong? That makes for changes, deducting 10 more games (Kalypso's other ones, I mean) from the catalog.
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Cavalary
Matruchus: You should get them - M&B: Warband is worth the price and arguably the best game in the series. The DLC for that price are a nice gift. I highly recommend the game since you get rpg and strategy together :) I bought probably in release year in retail can't remember quite when that was.
I grabbed them as soon as they appeared on the front page. A chance to try these out at last, DRM-free, and at such a great price, gave no room for hesitation. :)

Grargar: A small suggestion; Wings Remastered might have been developed by Cinemaware, but unlike their Amiga offerings, it is not self-published (Kalypso is the publisher), which might explain the presence of regional pricing.
A good point, and I suspect you are correct. I will amend that.
I still didn't get the explanation for regional pricing on The Witcher Adventure Game.

Cavalary: Well, Shiny Loot at the moment is still taking a stand against regional pricing too, they call it "Worldwide Customer Equity". Let's see for how long. But they don't take a strict stance against DRM, so definitely not any place with both anymore.
Imagine a place with no DRM, flat pricing and as many Linux ports as possible.
This was exactly what I hoped GoG would become in 2014.
Klumpen0815: Imagine a place with no DRM, flat pricing and as many Linux ports as possible.
This was exactly what I hoped GoG would become in 2014.
Yeah, me too. Drm-free is still here for now, flat pricing here and there. Linux ports are here but not many. Its what I would call a 50:50 situation.