It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
They sure are champions when it comes to regional pricing.
And updated... Another existing title caught in it too, so again number of games in catalog actually reduced from where I'm standing.
Grargar: Bump it up and take either your regional pricing or become a [url=http://www.gog.com/game/pillars_of_eternity_champion_edition]champion of regional pricing.
Oh hey, it's published by Paradox.
Yah, such a shock, eh? Thanks for the linkies, I'll get them on the list.
Grargar: Bump it up and take either your regional pricing or become a [url=http://www.gog.com/game/pillars_of_eternity_champion_edition]champion of regional pricing.
Oh hey, it's published by Paradox.
So does this mean that we will see Paradox games here now? I hope it does. Looking forward to HOE 2 Complete :) Probably wishful thinking but regional does spoil the whole thing.
You know I bought 3 regional priced games this year and with the store refund I probably didn't pay more than if they weren't., but it's never been about the money anyways.
The games were absolutely worth it(well ok the Witcher3 isn't released yet).
It just leaves a bad taste so I think 3 is my allotment for this year or longer regionally priced wise.

So no sale on the next 2 sorrz.

On a side note, Pillars of eternity is the Obsidian Kickstarter game no ?
Why the hell does that have preorder dlc ?
Post edited November 11, 2014 by Reaper9988
Reaper9988: You know I bought 3 regional priced games this year and with the store refund I probably didn't pay more than if they weren't., but it's never been about the money anyways.
The games were absolutely worth it(well ok the Witcher3 isn't released yet).
It just leaves a bad taste so I think 3 is my allotment for this year or longer regionally priced wise.

So no sale on the next 2 sorrz.

On a side note, Pillars of eternity is the Obsidian Kickstarter game no ?
Why the hell does that have preorder dlc ?
Because people are humble only when need money apparently.
Cavalary: And updated... Another existing title caught in it too, so again number of games in catalog actually reduced from where I'm standing.
So much for the bargaining power of GOG. But then I wonder why even CDP itself uses regional pricing for the Witcher adventure game which then has to be treated by the fair price package of GOG. This really sounds a bit complicated, maybe even more complicated than what it's worth in the end.
Cavalary: And updated... Another existing title caught in it too, so again number of games in catalog actually reduced from where I'm standing.
Trilarion: So much for the bargaining power of GOG. But then I wonder why even CDP itself uses regional pricing for the Witcher adventure game which then has to be treated by the fair price package of GOG. This really sounds a bit complicated, maybe even more complicated than what it's worth in the end.
Witcher 3 is published by Bandai Namco Games, there you got your reason.
Witcher 3 is published by Bandai Namco Games? Here on Gog?
apostolis80: Witcher 3 is published by Bandai Namco Games? Here on Gog?
No, only the retail versions are, but Bandai Namco doesn't want GOG to sell the digital version cheaper than they sell the retail version and GOG has to respect that, due to the contract CDPR made with Bandai Namco for retail distribution.
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Leroux
In short: numb nuts.
Trilarion: So much for the bargaining power of GOG. But then I wonder why even CDP itself uses regional pricing for the Witcher adventure game which then has to be treated by the fair price package of GOG. This really sounds a bit complicated, maybe even more complicated than what it's worth in the end.
Klumpen0815: Witcher 3 is published by Bandai Namco Games, there you got your reason.
He asked about the Witcher Adventure Game, not Witcher 3...
Will the Witcher Adventure Game also be sold on Steam?

This can be a reason why it is regional priced. I don't know the terms of the trade contracts between Valve and the pup/devs who wants to sell on Steam, but I wouldn't be surprised if Valve insists on regional pricing.
Klumpen0815: Witcher 3 is published by Bandai Namco Games, there you got your reason.
Yes I know must be a complicated love and hate relationship then.
AliensCrew: ...I don't know the terms of the trade contracts between Valve and the pup/devs who wants to sell on Steam, but I wouldn't be surprised if Valve insists on regional pricing.
As far as I remember from statements from other people here it should not be Valve who decides on the prices but the publishers. Not sure if there are worldwide flat priced games on Steam though. I guess not many if any.
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Trilarion
Cavalary: He asked about the Witcher Adventure Game, not Witcher 3...
Yes Witcher adventure game is published by CDRED but on the other side they are not the developer of the game going from the gamecard so the developers - CAN EXPLODE in this case - probably wanted regional pricing.
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Matruchus