It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: Ah, just don't give them the dough and buy it a year later on a deep sale 75% off or so.
Or not even buy it nor play it at all. :-)
madth3: Or not even buy it nor play it at all. :-)
While I am very familiar with the idea of not playing a game, I am intrigued by this novel concept of not buying one. I would like to learn how one goes about that. ;)
IAmSinistar: While I am very familiar with the idea of not playing a game, I am intrigued by this novel concept of not buying one. I would like to learn how one goes about that. ;)
Easy. Paint an imaginary X over it.
IAmSinistar: While I am very familiar with the idea of not playing a game, I am intrigued by this novel concept of not buying one. I would like to learn how one goes about that. ;)
For me, it starts with sucking at several things. (multiplayer, fighting games, strategy, etc...)
:-)
madth3: Or not even buy it nor play it at all. :-)
Simple. Do what you did with Shadowrun Downfall.
Grargar: Easy. Paint an imaginary X over it.
I have to say that one feature I like on Steam is the "Not Interested" checkmark.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by madth3
Grargar: Easy. Paint an imaginary X over it.
Already do that with the titles removed from the GOG catalogue. Is too sad and just makes me want the game more.

madth3: For me, it starts with sucking at several things. (multiplayer, fighting games, strategy, etc...)
:-)
If that were enough to dissuade me I'd own about five games. :D

mrkgnao: Simple. Do what you did with Shadowrun Downfall.
What, know one of the designers of the original? That would be very exhausting, socially.
We can probably wait for masterpiece edition for 120$ :)
IAmSinistar: I'm tempted to set up a proxy and gift that version out of pure spite.
It's probably ungiftable, like the witcher 3
IAmSinistar: Already do that with the titles removed from the GOG catalogue. Is too sad and just makes me want the game more.
Hmm... how about visualizing it with the minus sign instead?
Grargar: Hmm... how about visualizing it with the minus sign instead?
Given my generation, I think the best visualisation is a Mr. Yuk sticker.

Mr. Yuk is mean...<span class="bold">Mr. Yuk is green!</span>
Post edited January 14, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Given my generation, I think the best visualisation is a Mr. Yuk sticker.

Mr. Yuk is mean...<span class="bold">Mr. Yuk is green!</span>
Alternatively, the literal seal of disapproval.
mobutu: It's probably ungiftable, like the witcher 3
My Russian contact tells me that it is giftable actually, and as far as I'm aware, W3 is the only exception, although it wasn't always locked.

IAmSinistar: I'm tempted to set up a proxy and gift that version out of pure spite.
Give in to the dark side!
Post edited January 15, 2015 by Luc2k
Nearly 100 bucks?

Maybe I would pay that amount for a DRM-free version of the The Elder Scrolls series, or something similar unique... but for this? Certainly not!
Luc2k: Give in to the dark side!
Yes, join the Empire!!!!!