It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This pricing scheme creates more problems than it solves... It's ugly.
Seriously they should just give games for free to russian users this is absurd.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Matruchus
They are making them pay for Lords of Xulima at fullprice if the wishlist is to be believed *cough* ;)
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Niggles
Niggles: They are making them pay for Lords of Xulima at fullprice if the wishlist is to be believed *cough* ;)
Yeah, as somebody said before the wishlist seems to only show the US price and not region specific prices till release :) I don't doubt their price will be around 1/4 of the original price as usual.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Matruchus
So, all other games from gog's catalogue that are (for now) not on this list have a flat price everywhere, including russia?

if there are 81 games regionally priced out of a total of roughly 900 then this means that 9% of gog's catalogue is regionally priced already.
Nice to see, that CZ region is always on top of the price. :\
No cool for me:(
Matruchus: Yeah, as somebody said before the wishlist seems to only show the US price and not region specific prices till release :) I don't doubt their price will be around 1/4 of the original price as usual.
Not really. I can clearly see Double Dragon's €4.99 when I wishlist it. There is no set pattern.
Matruchus: Seriously they should just give games for free to russian users this is absurd.
Steam offers games cheaper than GOG for russian users. :D
Matruchus: Seriously they should just give games for free to russian users this is absurd.
vsr: Steam offers games cheaper than GOG for russian users. :D
Yes I know that they are free there :P
vsr: Steam offers games cheaper than GOG for russian users. :D
Matruchus: Yes I know that they are free there :P
GOG will have to fight back by paying Russians to take the games. ;)
Matruchus: Yes I know that they are free there :P
IAmSinistar: GOG will have to fight back by paying Russians to take the games. ;)
Hehe...it sure looks like that is where they are headed with all these special regional discounts for RU popping up recently.
OlliOll is no longer more expensive for me, thanks to GOG updating their Local Prices for the Eurozone. Not sure about other territories.
truhlik: Nice to see, that CZ region is always on top of the price. :\
No cool for me:(
Not really so.
If you check MaGog's Metrics' Table VIII (http://www.an-ovel.com/pages/ma_mtrc.php), you'll see that the average price difference in CZ for regionally-priced games is around 8%, whereas for DE, for example, it is around 18%.
Neither are cool, obviously.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by mrkgnao
Also, Double Dragon Tirlogy's price is now $5.79 here. Again, thanks to the weakening € power.
First a hero, then a champion, now a royal. Yours for the cheap, cheap price of only €83!