It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 13 January:

NOTE! CHANGED Grim Fandango Remastered, reg_price_au: undef ***TO*** $14.19
NOTE! CHANGED Grim Fandango Remastered, reg_price_gb: undef ***TO*** $14.49
NOTE! CHANGED Grim Fandango Remastered, reg_price_ru: undef ***TO*** $6.79
NOTE! CHANGED Grim Fandango Remastered, regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,GB,RU,
[US price is $14.99]
What is the US price for the Premium Edition? Right now I can buy it for €4.99 (75% off) and get €1 as store credit. Seems to be a bug though, because homepage says €9.99 (50% off) and gamecard says €4.99 and €2 store credit.
PaterAlf: What is the US price for the Premium Edition? Right now I can buy it for €4.99 (75% off) and get €1 as store credit. Seems to be a bug though, because homepage says €9.99 (50% off) and gamecard says €4.99 and €2 store credit.
That's because there is a King's Bounty promo, where you can get all the games for a 75% discount. I'll assume that you already have the other three, which is why you get a 75% discount.
Edit: As for the American price, doing some quick calculation, I assume it is $20.
Post edited January 13, 2015 by Grargar
PaterAlf: What is the US price for the Premium Edition? Right now I can buy it for €4.99 (75% off) and get €1 as store credit. Seems to be a bug though, because homepage says €9.99 (50% off) and gamecard says €4.99 and €2 store credit.
I usually get the US price which is 15.99€ at the moment or 3.99€ at 75% off.
Grargar: That's because there is a King's Bounty promo, where you can get all the games for a 75% discount. I'll assume that you already have the other three, which is why you get a 75% discount.
You are right. I missed the 75% discount promo for those who complete the series.
Thanks, adding it to this list.

mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 13 January:

[US price is $14.99]
And one for this list and the Russian Discount list. Thanks as well.
high rated

[US price is $14.99]
More than 50% down, I definitely need a couple of friends in Russia.

[US price is $14.99]
HypersomniacLive: More than 50% down, I definitely need a couple of friends in Russia.
I get regular emails for Elena (Yulia, Svetlana, Tanya, etc.) in Russia, offering to share her photos with me and telling me how sexy Russian girls are. Would you like me to introduce you to her?
high rated
mrkgnao: I get regular emails for Elena (Yulia, Svetlana, Tanya, etc.) in Russia, offering to share her photos with me and telling me how sexy Russian girls are. Would you like me to introduce you to her?
Is any of them an active, paying customer of GOG?

King's Bounty: Dark Side Premium Edition has a regular price of $6.89 for Russians - yeah!

EDIT: typo
Post edited January 13, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
mrkgnao: I get regular emails for Elena (Yulia, Svetlana, Tanya, etc.) in Russia, offering to share her photos with me and telling me how sexy Russian girls are. Would you like me to introduce you to her?
HypersomniacLive: Is any of them an active, paying customer of GOG?
They can be anything you want...
And updated both and [url=http://www.gog.com/mix/flatpriced_games_with_regionalpricing_devpubs]mix too. Sad, needing to kick 1C up into the really nasty category as well. Good thing I didn't buy WotN. Meant to but dodged that one.

Will also need to split the discount-only ones in a separate list, already cutting bits since it wouldn't fit in a post otherwise, but with 1C up, there are no flat-priced games of discount-only companies left, so it's not exactly relevant anymore anyway.
high rated
mrkgnao: They can be anything you want...
That suspiciously sounds like it's going to cost me more than if I just bought the games.
HypersomniacLive: That suspiciously sounds like it's going to cost me more than if I just bought the games.
Don't worry. You'll still be able to keep your leg intact.
Oh no, Grim Fandango has regional pricing...
I'm not surprised. Well, another game from my list that will stay there for a long time.
From MaGog's logs for 13 January:

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, reg_price_au: undef ***TO*** 14.89
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, reg_price_de: undef ***TO*** 19.99
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, reg_price_gb: undef ***TO*** 20.29
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, reg_price_pl: undef ***TO*** 19.99
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, reg_price_ru: undef ***TO*** 5.69
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, reg_price_ch: undef ***TO*** 19.99
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, reg_price_cz: undef ***TO*** 19.99
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, reg_price_no: undef ***TO*** 19.99
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, reg_price_se: undef ***TO*** 19.99
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,DE,GB,PL,RU,CH,CZ,NO,SE,
[US price is $15.99]

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition, reg_price_au: undef ***TO*** 19.09
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition, reg_price_de: undef ***TO*** 25.19
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition, reg_price_gb: undef ***TO*** 24.99
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition, reg_price_pl: undef ***TO*** 25.19
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition, reg_price_ru: undef ***TO*** 6.89
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition, reg_price_ch: undef ***TO*** 25.19
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition, reg_price_cz: undef ***TO*** 25.19
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition, reg_price_no: undef ***TO*** 25.19
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition, reg_price_se: undef ***TO*** 25.19
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition, regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,DE,GB,PL,RU,CH,CZ,NO,SE,
[US price is $19.99]

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade, reg_price_au: undef ***TO*** 6.19
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade, reg_price_de: undef ***TO*** 7.39
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade, reg_price_gb: undef ***TO*** 6.99
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade, reg_price_pl: undef ***TO*** 7.39
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade, reg_price_ru: undef ***TO*** 1.69
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade, reg_price_ch: undef ***TO*** 7.39
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade, reg_price_cz: undef ***TO*** 7.39
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade, reg_price_no: undef ***TO*** 7.39
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade, reg_price_se: undef ***TO*** 7.39
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade, regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,DE,GB,PL,RU,CH,CZ,NO,SE,
[US price is $5.99]

Already reported by Grargar.
Note that for AU (Australia and New Zealand), the game itself is cheaper than US, but the DLC is more expensive.