It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: You mean $30 for the Deluxe Edition, right?
Xulima,? ...yes Deluxe Edition, 29.99 and "basic" edition 19.99.
Post edited January 11, 2015 by Phc7006
Grargar: You mean $30 for the Deluxe Edition, right?
Phc7006: Xulima,? ...yes Deluxe Edition, 29.99 and "basic" edition 19.99.
That is not really regionally priced since on steam it costs 27.99€. Here its 23.79€ when its converted to € unless gog makes another local prices update before release.
Post edited January 11, 2015 by Matruchus
Matruchus: That is not really regionally priced since on steam it costs 27.99€. Here its 23.79€ when its converted to € unless gog makes another local prices update before release.
I think he was talking about the Double Dragon Trilogy, which has a €4.99 price instead of $4.99, hence the "one wouldn't expect" comment.
Post edited January 11, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: I think he was talking about the Double Dragon Trilogy, which has a €4.99 price instead of $4.99, hence the "one wouldn't expect" comment.
Oh, yeah that one is definitely regionally priced since I get 4.79€ or 5.99$.
Matruchus: Oh, yeah that one is definitely regionally priced since I get 4.79€ or 5.99$.
Interesting. I wonder if GOG will make a Local Prices Update to coincide with the game's release (Current conversion rate is €1≈$0.844).
Phc7006: Had anyone noticed that, when wishlisting one upcoming game, one was able to see its price in the wishlist? Wondering though whether the price shown is just the generic usd price or already includes regional pricing...

If so, I get 29.99 USD for Lords of Xulima and 6.19 for Double Dragon.... indicating maybe that the first regionaly priced game of the year is the oneb one wouldn't expect .
That's indeed surprising.

And thank you for letting us know that one can see the prices on the wishlist. I didn't realize that before.
Matruchus: Oh, yeah that one is definitely regionally priced since I get 4.79€ or 5.99$.
Grargar: Interesting. I wonder if GOG will make a Local Prices Update to coincide with the game's release (Current conversion rate is €1≈$0.844).
Yeah, im afraid that will happen. 5.99$ is now cca. 5.06€
Blackguards II looks like 27.79€ to me, what is the international price?
Phc7006: Had anyone noticed that, when wishlisting one upcoming game, one was able to see its price in the wishlist? Wondering though whether the price shown is just the generic usd price or already includes regional pricing...

If so, I get 29.99 USD for Lords of Xulima and 6.19 for Double Dragon.... indicating maybe that the first regionaly priced game of the year is the oneb one wouldn't expect .
Blackguards 2 seems to cost $35. I'm not getting an indication that it will be regionally-priced here, but this being Daedalic, I fully expect it to be. Anyone else getting a different price?
Blackguards 2 is 34.99$ or 27.79€ for me. On Humblestore it costs 29.99€. Going from this we shall definitely see a local prices update soon.
Grargar: think he was talking about the Double Dragon Trilogy, which has a €4.99 price instead of $4.99, hence the "one wouldn't expect" comment.
indeed
Anyone else thinks it's funny that Blackguards 2 will be about $20 cheaper than the first one?
PaterAlf: Anyone else thinks it's funny that Blackguards 2 will be about $20 cheaper than the first one?
Assuming it doesn't get regional pricing...
... which I seriously doubt.

Having said that, I'm genuinely curious as to why they priced the sequel cheaper. Are they planning a price drop for the first one to coincide with the release of the second one?
PaterAlf: Anyone else thinks it's funny that Blackguards 2 will be about $20 cheaper than the first one?
Grargar: Assuming it doesn't get regional pricing...
... which I seriously doubt.

Having said that, I'm genuinely curious as to why they priced the sequel cheaper. Are they planning a price drop for the first one to coincide with the release of the second one?
Maybe in terms of how it was made it's more like a stand-alone expansion and they decided to have the price reflect that?

And if LoX will be flat-priced, that'll (sadly) be some reason for celebration even, considering how things are going. But fear it's a matter of not all prices being submitted yet, so let's wait for the actual launch before speculating.

The other one, regionally-pricing 15+ y/o titles because they're in a bundle somebody more recently put together... Wtf???
I think that since Blackguards 1 was released a year ago most people wouldn't be prepared to pay that price anymore. A lot of them are still playing the old game. These speady releases are just too much for the market I think but I might be wrong.