It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: No, its not since everything will get more expensive for europeans if the currency is weaker.
Seems like a Local Prices Update is imminent.
Matruchus: No, its not since everything will get more expensive for europeans if the currency is weaker.
Grargar: Seems like a Local Prices Update is imminent.
Oh, yes that will definitely happen if euro continous to fall.
Post edited January 07, 2015 by Matruchus
Wurzelkraft: This game is at least regionally priced in Russia and it doesn't have the 50% launch discount over there: http://www.gog.com/game/space_rangers_hd_a_war_apart
Is that a new thing? Regional discount?
Update: Discount issue seems to be fixed. o_o
Post edited January 08, 2015 by Wurzelkraft
Wurzelkraft: This game is at least regionally priced in Russia and it doesn't have the 50% launch discount over there: http://www.gog.com/game/space_rangers_hd_a_war_apart
Is that a new thing? Regional discount?
Wurzelkraft: Update: Discount issue seems to be fixed. o_o
Thanks for the info. So is the game actually regional priced? If so, I'll get it on the list. Let me know also if it's just one of the "Russian discount" types of games.
IAmSinistar: Thanks for the info. So is the game actually regional priced? If so, I'll get it on the list. Let me know also if it's just one of the "Russian discount" types of games.
It's still cheaper (with or without discount) than in US or DE. I also just check one or two countries by hand since I don't use a script so I don't know if it's cheaper or more expensive anywhere else, sorry.
http://www.gog.com/game/king_arthurs_gold This game is also cheaper in Russia (at least).
Wurzelkraft: It's still cheaper (with or without discount) than in US or DE. I also just check one or two countries by hand since I don't use a script so I don't know if it's cheaper or more expensive anywhere else, sorry.
http://www.gog.com/game/king_arthurs_gold This game is also cheaper in Russia (at least).
Thanks again. Since they do have a different price in at least one country, they qualify for the list, so I'll get them on there.
high rated
IAmSinistar: Thanks again. Since they do have a different price in at least one country, they qualify for the list, so I'll get them on there.
Feels like the time to keep the reverse list is steadily approaching.
IAmSinistar: Thanks again. Since they do have a different price in at least one country, they qualify for the list, so I'll get them on there.
HypersomniacLive: Feels like the time to keep the reverse list is steadily approaching.
Or the time when this list should be entirely abandoned, once GOG makes regional pricing the across-the-board normative case. Still waiting to see the fallout from the "temporarily Nordic" promo in that regard.
IAmSinistar: Or the time when this list should be entirely abandoned, once GOG makes regional pricing the across-the-board normative case. Still waiting to see the fallout from the "temporarily Nordic" promo in that regard.
Im actually surprised that they did not bring Nordic back fully regionally priced since all the other releases in the last time were regionally priced eitherway.
Post edited January 08, 2015 by Matruchus
Well, I tend to see it from a more positive site. The last releases might be regional priced (discount for the World Champions of piracy), but on the other hand we haven't seen a rip-off-the-unbelievable-rich-Europeans-and-Australians regional priced games for a while. If it stays that way, it's an improvement in my eyes.
PaterAlf: Well, I tend to see it from a more positive site. The last releases might be regional priced (discount for the World Champions of piracy), but on the other hand we haven't seen a rip-off-the-unbelievable-rich-Europeans-and-Australians regional priced games for a while. If it stays that way, it's an improvement in my eyes.
Yeah its not realy 1:1 now like it was expected but that is more or less cause we have smaller game releases. Im interested what will happen when another AAA release appears.
Post edited January 08, 2015 by Matruchus
PaterAlf: Well, I tend to see it from a more positive site. The last releases might be regional priced (discount for the World Champions of piracy), but on the other hand we haven't seen a rip-off-the-unbelievable-rich-Europeans-and-Australians regional priced games for a while. If it stays that way, it's an improvement in my eyes.
Fair enough. GOG does seem to be trying to maintain more equatable prices lately, so perhaps my negativity is misplaced. It so often is. :)
I just fear that the one game that I really want (Lords of Xulima), will be the first one in this year that gets the "evil" regional pricing treatment.
Had anyone noticed that, when wishlisting one upcoming game, one was able to see its price in the wishlist? Wondering though whether the price shown is just the generic usd price or already includes regional pricing...

If so, I get 29.99 USD for Lords of Xulima and 6.19 for Double Dragon.... indicating maybe that the first regionaly priced game of the year is the oneb one wouldn't expect .
Phc7006: Had anyone noticed that, when wishlisting one upcoming game, one was able to see its price in the wishlist? Wondering though whether the price shown is just the generic usd price or already includes regional pricing...

If so, I get 29.99 USD for Lords of Xulima and 6.19 for Double Dragon.... indicating maybe that the first regionaly priced game of the year is the oneb one wouldn't expect .
You mean $30 for the Deluxe Edition, right?