It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: He should have said it's near Castlevania.
Matruchus: Yeah I don't doubt that he was very sorry to said that :) And to be frank that actually happened - its not made up.
I didn't think it was made up. Sadly, it sounds very plausible.
low rated
HypersomniacLive: It's rather telling that the only person to dare think that IAmSinistar of all people would advocate piracy or abuse GOG's generosity (which generosity by the way?) in all the months this thread and the GOGmix are live is you.
I don't know him. Why i shouldn't? I saw that he forged a double-sided blade (or a trojan horse (horsie!)), which potentially can harm GOG. Why i can't ask why he did it?

HypersomniacLive: So, if anyone put that idea in people's mind, that was you - feel free to congratulate yourself for it.
GOG will take care of this. No worries. I reveal exploits - GOG fixes them. Everyone is happy. :)

HypersomniacLive: At least you had the decency to apologise for your ignorance. So, lesson to be taken from this - read first, speak later.
*sigh*
You are ignorant, wannabe senpai. Not me.
Matruchus: Yeah I don't doubt that he was very sorry to said that :) And to be frank that actually happened - its not made up.
mrkgnao: I didn't think it was made up. Sadly, it sounds very plausible.
Reminds me of a classmate who wanted to participate in this schools traditional student exchange with America but got denied, because his surname began with "Al-" and they weren't too fond of anyone related to the middle east, even if he is full blown German and only has very distant roots there and a slightly darker skin tone.

Thems the brakes with racism.
Post edited December 11, 2014 by Klumpen0815
high rated
vsr: I don't know him. Why i shouldn't? I saw that he forged a double-sided blade (or a trojan horse (horsie!)), which potentially can harm GOG. Why i can't ask why he did it?

[...]
That's the thing though, you didn't ask, you went straight to accusing him, without knowing a single thing about him, and without taking the time to find out what and why he's doing it.

And that's what my ignorance comment referred to, but apparently you didn't get it.

vsr: [...]

You are ignorant, wannabe senpai. Not me.
And you're still doing it - drawing conclusions about people you know nth about them. Carry on, and have a nice day.
mrkgnao: I didn't think it was made up. Sadly, it sounds very plausible.
Klumpen0815: Reminds me of a classmate who wanted to participate in this schools traditional student exchange with America but got denied, because his surname began with "Al-" and they weren't too fond of anyone related to the middle east, even if he is full blown German and only has very distant roots there and a slightly darker skin tone.

Them's the brakes with racism.
Not Al Bundy, I guess.
Klumpen0815: Reminds me of a classmate who wanted to participate in this schools traditional student exchange with America but got denied, because his surname began with "Al-" and they weren't too fond of anyone related to the middle east, even if he is full blown German and only has very distant roots there and a slightly darker skin tone.

Them's the brakes with racism.
mrkgnao: Not Al Bundy, I guess.
LOL that was good :)

Love and marriage, love and marriage
Go together like a horse and carriage :)
Post edited December 11, 2014 by Matruchus
vsr: I don't know him. Why i shouldn't? I saw that he forged a double-sided blade (or a trojan horse (horsie!)), which potentially can harm GOG. Why i can't ask why he did it?
Well, you could've read the thread and you would've seen that it is not about piracy or using VPNs to get lower prices. And even if it's a long thread, one or two pages would have been enough to see that you are wrong.
high rated
First off, as Judas pointed out, I'm not providing any information that GOG itself doesn't. I merely packaging it in a new form.

And if you wanted to know my reasons, you could have chosen the adult route of asking, instead of going straight to blaming me of something I wasn't engaging in.

When you grow up and enter the real world, you'll discover these kind of peremptory accusations will land you in very hot water.

vsr: GOG will take care of this. No worries. I reveal exploits - GOG fixes them. Everyone is happy. :)
You've actually done nothing, except lower the tone of the discussion. There was nothing for GOG to rectify in this situation. You're simply trying to retroactively cover your profound ignorance in this situation by pretending it had some beneficial adjuncts. It did not.

vsr: You are ignorant, wannabe senpai. Not me.
Wrong yet again. HypersomniacLive has your number, and engaging in playground "Nuh-uh, it's YOU!" does nothing to change that.

You can admit to how wrong you've been in this whole process and apologise, or you can remain a juvenile troll. Up to you. Just be aware that this community doesn't suffer the latter lightly, and they have a short lifespan here.
Post edited December 11, 2014 by IAmSinistar
low rated
IAmSinistar:
Exploit revealed. I reached my goal.
So you better reserve your didactic tone for someone else.
Carry on.
vsr: Exploit revealed. I reached my goal.
So you better reserve your didactic tone for someone else.
Carry on.
What exploit. Its known since regional pricing started with Age of Wonders 3 and others in march that games are the cheapest in Russia. I guess you missed all the move to Russia and use vpn threads that existed since march :)
high rated
Matruchus: What exploit. Its known since regional pricing started with Age of Wonders 3 and others in march that games are the cheapest in Russia. I guess you missed all the move to Russia and use vpn threads that existed since march :)
Not worth bothering with them, it'd appear that the only one having a revelation about this is them. Or perhaps they just can't stand the idea that someone else might consider getting the games at the price they're getting them now. (~_^)
HypersomniacLive: Not worth bothering with them, it'd appear that the only one having a revelation about this is them. Or perhaps they just can't stand the idea that someone else might consider getting the games at the price they're getting them now. (~_^)
Yeah you are right. Its pointless.
high rated
vsr: snip
So you brought nothing new to light, and in the process revealed that you fail at both general reading comprehension and situational awareness.

I hope you have a brother or sister, so that your parents have at least one child to be proud of. :)
Post edited December 11, 2014 by IAmSinistar
high rated
IAmSinistar: So you brought nothing new to light, and in the process revealed that you fail at both general reading comprehension and situational awareness.

I hope you have a brother or sister, so that your parents have at least one child to be proud of. :)
Ouch! ;-D
IAmSinistar: I hope you have a brother or sister, so that your parents have at least one child to be proud of. :)
HypersomniacLive: Ouch! ;-D
Yes, perhaps needlessly cruel. After all, there should be a degree of sympathy in watching someone try to extricate themselves from their own mistakes. But when it's approached with denial rather than contrition, my tolerance is negligible. :)