It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Looks like another of those "Russian discounted" titles, which have prices comparable to or equal to the US price everywhere but under the shadow of the Hammer & Sickle.
They sure are pretty effecrive at hammering and slicing the price.
Post edited December 04, 2014 by Grargar
IAmSinistar: Looks like another of those "Russian discounted" titles, which have prices comparable to or equal to the US price everywhere but under the shadow of the Hammer & Sickle.
Grargar: They sure are pretty effecrive at hammering and slicing the price.
Pravda, tovarisch.
Grargar: They sure are pretty effecrive at hammering and slicing the price.
IAmSinistar: Pravda, tovarisch.
No, tovariš. First the party, then the people.
Matruchus: No, tovariš. First the party, then the people.
Forgive, have been much time in Gulag. Promise now I only torrent games, not autobiography of Glorious Leader. I buy ten copies a day, they burn well for warm.
IAmSinistar: Forgive, have been much time in Gulag. Promise now I only torrent games, not autobiography of Glorious Leader. I buy ten copies a day, they burn well for warm.
Spasiba, tovariš.

Its funny when I was still a kid in elementary school everybody was still tovariš this tovariš that. Today its all normal thankfully and this was in Slovenia :)
Post edited December 04, 2014 by Matruchus
IAmSinistar: Forgive, have been much time in Gulag. Promise now I only torrent games, not autobiography of Glorious Leader. I buy ten copies a day, they burn well for warm.
This made my day. :D
high rated
The fuck? Bringing back older games with regional pricing now too? And testing with Frictional before the bigger Nordic I imagine?
Again, fuck this, and GOG and Frictional and everyone who as much as tolerates it with a rusty pipe passed through glue and glass shards and wrapped in barbed wire. And don't worry, have more where that came from, just rather standard "image" when I'm really pissed. Mods can do whatever the hell they want, I've had it.
Eh, take this Witcher 2 key too since I didn't need it and been wondering how to give it away. Not worth the trouble anymore, so here ninja.

Edit: Redeemed.
Post edited December 05, 2014 by Cavalary
Cavalary: Eh, take this Witcher 2 key too since I didn't need it and been wondering how to give it away. Not worth the trouble anymore, so here ninja.
If you're so inclined to drop a code, you'd be better of doing it in the appropriate thread, Just my 2c.
Out of interest have their been any regionally priced games where there has been a significant huge differences ? (TW3 Namco Bandai Australia Tax rort aside...)
Up til now all the ones ive noticed (at least from AU perspective - TW3 aside) have been a 1-2 bucks difference at the most?
Post edited December 05, 2014 by Niggles
HypersomniacLive: If you're so inclined to drop a code, you'd be better of doing it in the appropriate thread, Just my 2c.
Tried searching, couldn't find it. May not know what to look for.
Edit: Plus, may have some chance of ending up at someone also pissed by the pricing if posted here.
Niggles: Out of interest have their been any regionally priced games where there has been a significant huge differences ? (TW3 Namco Bandai Australia Tax rort aside...)
Up til now all the ones ive noticed (at least from AU perspective - TW3 aside) have been a 1-2 bucks difference at the most?
[url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=310&scp=gdspur&dsp=ipgfsorlcmba&ord=&flt=prp~1~&htt=&myf=MonSep81428562014_empty_Ti0QQ9l931Osy]see for yourself[/url]
Post edited December 05, 2014 by Cavalary
Cavalary: Tried searching, couldn't find it. May not know what to look for.
Why don't you post in the GOG-community gifting thread and ask the firs to want it to PM you?
Post edited December 05, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
Niggles: Out of interest have their been any regionally priced games where there has been a significant huge differences ? (TW3 Namco Bandai Australia Tax rort aside...)
For some strange reasons the Australians get better prices than the Western Europeans on GOG most of the time. It's a little hard to check with the sale running, but here are some of the differences that I get in Germany:

The Raven - $6.60
Dreamfall Chapters - $7.80
Pillars of Eternity (Hero Edition) - $7.90
Divinity: Original Sin - $8.30
Wasteland 2 (Classic Edition) - $10.40
Blackguards (Special Edition) - $11.80
HypersomniacLive: Why don't you post in the GOG-community gifting thread and ask the firs to want it to PM you?
That'd require caring. May as well be caught by a bot for all I care now, whatever.
Hmm so I was looking at Shadow warrior during the sale. It doesn't offer a fair price package but it's defintely regionally priced (37.79$ full price for me) instead of 29.99.
Hmmmmmmm