It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: You are right of course, don't know what clouded my better judgement.
Your passion for fairness, accuracy, and truth, I suspect.
high rated
IAmSinistar: Your passion for fairness, accuracy, and truth, I suspect.
Thanks, or perhaps just still being naive enough to expect people to actually be respectful and reasonable.
Urnoev: I just hope they won't ditch their "Fair Price Package" soon...
I would have to look for another distributor then. It is on the edge already.

Pah, following ideals only brings problems.
They will, one day. Perhaps when the Euro gets back to parity, perhaps when they feel that fair pricing stands too much in the way of Regional Pricing for classics...
Phc7006: They will, one day. Perhaps when the Euro gets back to parity, perhaps when they feel that fair pricing stands too much in the way of Regional Pricing for classics...
Indeed, and it will be a sad day.
IAmSinistar: That was some of the justification stated by GOG, yes. But we've seen a number of indies and self-published titles jump on the chance to arrive here with regional pricing, so that ship has sailed.
HypersomniacLive: You forgot to mention that at the same time, not a single highly sought-after AAA title ever arrived here.
And not many of the category just below either ( maybe Starpoint Gemini 2. , Wasteland 2.. can't judge)... It's just plain sad
Post edited November 20, 2014 by Phc7006
HypersomniacLive: You forgot to mention that at the same time, not a single highly sought-after AAA title ever arrived here.
That's not strictly true. We did get "Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition [DLC]" (it has three A's in the title).
mrkgnao: That's not strictly true. We did get "Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition [DLC]" (it has three A's in the title).
mrkgnao, put that Joyce book down. :P
Post edited November 20, 2014 by Grargar
high rated
mrkgnao: That's not strictly true. We did get "Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition [DLC]" (it has three A's in the title).
Pardon me sir, how ignorant and disrespectful of me.
And yet it deserves not a one of them. :)
Urnoev: Indeed, and it will be a sad day.
It will be the last day for many veteran members if the Big Announcement thread is anything to go by. That certainly wasn't only a vocal minority. The thread was one of the main reasons I don't support regional pricing since it became clear to me then how it negatively affects a lot of people in different regions.
Post edited November 20, 2014 by stg83
Yeah... Bored.
Attachments:
support.png (11 Kb)
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Cavalary
Don't mind regional pricing cuz it's cheaper for us on SEA. ^^ At least on Steam.
I wonder if the regional priced games will stay regional priced forever or if there is an agreement that will turn them to flat price after a certain time?
PaterAlf: I wonder if the regional priced games will stay regional priced forever or if there is an agreement that will turn them to flat price after a certain time?
Right... I wouldn't bet on it :D.
PaterAlf: I wonder if the regional priced games will stay regional priced forever or if there is an agreement that will turn them to flat price after a certain time?
That is what I imagined GOG to have enforced in their negotiations with publishers if they were really serious about doing their best to strive for flat pricing. But the sad trend of regionally priced games developed and published by fellow Polish developers suggests otherwise. The way things appear now I am not even sure if The Witcher 3 will ever become flat priced eventually like how it happened with The Witcher 2.