It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh, Ubisoft - we all have to admit we have a (Ubi)soft spot in our hearts for games released by them. For so many years they’ve been giving us incredible series, awesome titles and overall great gaming experiences. And now we’re giving you guys a special Ubisoft Sale filled with absolute gems discounted as high as -80%. It lasts until November 11th, 11 PM UTC.

And here are some examples of what you can expect:

Heroes of Might and Magic® Part I-V (-75%)

Prince of Persia titles (-80%)

The Settlers series games (up to -75%)

Rayman series (up to -80)

Far Cry and Far Cry 2 (-70%)

Anno titles (-75%)

…and many more! Check out our whole Ubisoft Sale and immerse yourself within amazing titles from this legendary publisher.
SenkorYildrim: Yeeeesssss new games from UBI xD
Where? Oh, you were just joking :(
Bethesda started to release more games here after their Launcher thing failed.
It seems like Ubisoft is doing better and we still have to wait.
I know you have to market this GOG, but don'tt make me laugh to hard.
"Love Ubisoft", are you kidding me?

There's some Good Old Games here, but Ubisoft went Downhill from AC3 on, and I say that as a one time AC fangirl, that owned all the games up to Odyssey, except a few Spinoffs (Chronicles, Rogue, god I'd had more than my fill of the ship combat, after AC 3. Black Flag did nothing for me either.

I enjoyed Liberation more than Black Flag, despitel it's other flaws, the Lady/Slave/Assassin mechanic, and even playing as a girl were at least trying something new.

Black Flag just rebranded a fun side game of AC3, that quickly lost it's charm, and tried to make it the main game.
Worst AC game of the lot in my opinion, and only my opinion counts for me.

Yours should for you as well, even if it's opposite mine, I dislike many "Great games", and like some objectively bad games, and it's all based on my enjoyment, not some aggregated number reached on meta-critic that most gamers get obsess over.

Reason Ubisoft games don't come to GOG, is because with, both Steam, and now Epic, you have to have Uplay DRM infested Store Client, and Steam/Epic Store Client running with their games.
Now that also applies to EA, since they returned to Steam.

Hell no, I don't want any store clients running, not even Galaxy.

As for Uplay, I deleted my entire account of 17 games, mostly AC, and a some Far Cry.
Epic Games account went also, but all 8 games I owned are already here, and the early ability to play without the store client turned out to be Epic's sheer Incompetence, not a feature.

With both, it was there stance on NFTs that was the Final Straw.
I'd gone all out No Microtransactions in 2019, rather than just looking at single player, and that basically ruled out everything Ubisoft releases these days.

My stance is simple.
No Microtransactions, No Excuses Accepted, No Exceptions Allowed.

I'd just have kept the old games, but when they launched that NFT trash, I threw everything on Uplay into my trash can. They have nothing here that I want, and haven't already bought many years ago.

Ubisoft games no longer interest me. On GOG, there will never be any new ones, and I have no Ubisoft, or Epic Games Store Client, and they exist nowhere else.
That suits me just fine, any fangirl love I had for Ubicrap is long gone.
Pelviss: It seems we don't get any new Ubi games because they all got Uplay integration and Ubisoft is too cheap to put in any effort to remove the Uplay integration.
They don't have to, Reloaded has already done their work for them and Ubisoft doesn't mind borrowing their work.
Post edited November 05, 2022 by W3irdN3rd
Assasin's Creed, Rayman, Rayman By His Fans, and Rayman Designer are the four, out of one hundred sixty four, titles that are DRM-free in the Ubisoft catalog.

Ubisoft Connect on PC is an experience so miserable that I don't play or install any Ubisoft games any longer. There was an incident several years ago in which my stream-purchased version of FC5, I'd played all up till this point, locked me out my saved games and support was zero help resulting me losing all progress. Uninstalled all the Ubisoft content from my PC and haven't spent $1 with them since.

And, as a life long gamer spanning four decades, I would own almost every Ubisoft title were it not for their DRM.
Since GOG is adding multiplayer versions of games, they can release Star Trek: Bridge Crew, now. :)
At this moment it seems the top 19 currently bestselling games are all Ubi titles.
tfishell: At this moment it seems the top 19 currently bestselling games are all Ubi titles.
It'd be nice to know if it means so much interest in these games from new GOG users (who still do not own them) or just sale on GOG is so low now that it's enough to sell a few copies to jump up on top of the bestsellers' list.
tfishell: At this moment it seems the top 19 currently bestselling games are all Ubi titles.
ciemnogrodzianin: It'd be nice to know if it means so much interest in these games from new GOG users (who still do not own them) or just sale on GOG is so low now that it's enough to sell a few copies to jump up on top of the bestsellers' list.
Make that the top 27 now. And depends on what the time range for "recently" is. If it's really short, and since the DLC flood of Paradox title likely puts people off, and with the other current sales being both quite a mix and having started longer ago, it wouldn't be surprising.
At the same time, depends on how real that ranking is...

Otherwise, yeah, that at least Dark Messiah and Chaos Theory still aren't here is quite baffling...
Post edited November 07, 2022 by Cavalary
UhuruNUru: I know you have to market this GOG, but don'tt make me laugh to hard.
"Love Ubisoft", are you kidding me?
Yeah, Their stupid PC launcher always have suck. I despise them, I just want to hop and play something nice for a couple of hours. Sometimes even an update can screw up something up with the game and we'll have to eat their crap.

"Oh the launcher has broke? Too bad, go play something else"

And you look at that, they release exclusive games for the Epic Games Store. They even released Chaos Theory there, that's the game I was looking for no joke. Had to bought it on Steam.

Their effort jumped to the more corporate friendly Epic Games, with exclusive games and such. Sickening the threatment the rest has, like it was our fault for not supporting their generic boring games (Except Rayman Legends and some more) that they take the pride to put stupid launchers in top of it, not only that but make it exclusive to other stores. All online dependent crap, it sometimes makes me question if there's ever a worldwide internet shutdown their business model would survive within a couple of weeks or months. I wish that in a non-malicious sense to make people see how much companies now depend on the internet as a resource to screw people up in terms of ownership.
Post edited November 07, 2022 by Loggien
Loggien: Yeah, Their stupid PC launcher always have suck. I despise them, I just want to hop and play something nice for a couple of hours. Sometimes even an update can screw up something up with the game and we'll have to eat their crap.

"Oh the launcher has broke? Too bad, go play something else"

And you look at that, they release exclusive games for the Epic Games Store. They even released Chaos Theory there, that's the game I was looking for no joke. Had to bought it on Steam.
Ubisoft had the same deal with Steam.
Start Game to start Steam, to Start Uplay to play game.
Has become
Start Game to start Epic Games, to Start Ubisoft Connect to play game.

Shrug no difference whatsoever, so I couldn't care less.
I just got Uplay Game, one Store Client removed.
Delete Ubisoft Account you still lose it all, and I knew that before I deleted mine.

EA return to Steam is same sham hide the real Store Client, behind Steam puppet.
I just use Origin>EA App

WTF is it with these Asinine rebrands, still the same store client, same bad reputation, it fools none of us.
I'm no fan of Steam, it has as many issues as the rest, but for the most part it's because I do things my way, by force if needed.
Galaxy may actually be the worst of the lot, but I don't have to use it, so don't. care.

My problem is having no choice but a Store Client, everywhere but GOG.
If I must use one, I choose to use the one that's required, not run that within a Steam Puppet.
Cavalary: Make that the top 27 now. And depends on what the time range for "recently" is. If it's really short, and since the DLC flood of Paradox title likely puts people off, and with the other current sales being both quite a mix and having started longer ago, it wouldn't be surprising.
After 2 days and big "Polish Sale" started – bestsellers' list changed its order but is still Ubi-only :)

Regarding "recently" – GOG changed the time frame recently for sure, it's now much shorter (which is good, it nicely reacts now), but I don't remember if they've said what time period they take into account.
Post edited November 08, 2022 by ciemnogrodzianin
ciemnogrodzianin: After 2 days and big "Polish Sale" started – bestsellers' list changed its order but is still Ubi-only :)
Unfortunately, this sends a clear message that Ubi doesn't need to release anything else here.
Cavalary: ...
Or on the contrary – if the titles available for a long time are still selling well, maybe the revenue from the new ones will be significant?
Would be very cool to have Watch Dogs arrive here fully DRM-free.