It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh, Ubisoft - we all have to admit we have a (Ubi)soft spot in our hearts for games released by them. For so many years they’ve been giving us incredible series, awesome titles and overall great gaming experiences. And now we’re giving you guys a special Ubisoft Sale filled with absolute gems discounted as high as -80%. It lasts until November 11th, 11 PM UTC.

And here are some examples of what you can expect:

Heroes of Might and Magic® Part I-V (-75%)

Prince of Persia titles (-80%)

The Settlers series games (up to -75%)

Rayman series (up to -80)

Far Cry and Far Cry 2 (-70%)

Anno titles (-75%)

…and many more! Check out our whole Ubisoft Sale and immerse yourself within amazing titles from this legendary publisher.
high rated
It seems we don't get any new Ubi games because they all got Uplay integration and Ubisoft is too cheap to put in any effort to remove the Uplay integration.
Post edited November 04, 2022 by Pelviss
Urinesoft, gimme a break with a capital B! How many years I have to wait to be able to replay Rayman Legends (without Uplay)?
I suppose it's less insulting than last time around with the laughable "I DON'T BELIEVE IT, UBISOFT GAMES ARE ON SALE!!!?!?!?!" I get the whole shtick they were doing, but the Heroes games being on sale again, for the same price as they've been on sale for the last 10+ years, is not exactly exciting.
It's great that Ubisoft is putting everything on GOG (unlike some publishers that only put part of their catalogue on sale.) The issue is that until they release something new on GOG, this sale only benefits newer users. Everyone with an account that is at least six months old probably have everything that they'd want.
Heh.

I guess new Ubi games are exclusive to EGS and uPlay? They don't seem to release on Steam anymore either. I guess I can't blame GOG for continuing to have this sale seeing as the games appear to have jumped to the top of the current bestselling chart, but obviously new releases are desired.
Post edited November 04, 2022 by tfishell
My theory is that they don't launch any new games that uses the Ubisoft PC Launcher. Some compatibility issues I don't know. Can't say much about the other games: Pandora's Tommorow isn't even avaible on their launcher but Chaos Theory is everywhere, but here.

Those Uplay games are already infected with that and it'll be hard to separate the laucher from set game. Unlike the 2K launcher which to me was just an aftertough by Take-Two.

Unless they make some black magic to get the games here, I don't really expect much from them. But if they ever bought them here I'd like:

-Rayman Legends
-South Park Games (At least the first one)
-Both Watch Dogs Games. (Offline Mode)
-Splinter Cell Blacklist (Offline Mode)
-I Am Alive
-Valliant Hearts
-Far Cry 3 (+DLC)
Yeeeesssss new games from UBI xD
W3irdN3rd: Thank you Ubisoft for not releasing any new games here. I'm trying to watch my spending and this definitely helps!
Yes, good guy Ubisoft, lol :P
How about Ubisoft releases Far Cry 3 (that got the online services cut a month ago) or maybe even Far Cry 4 and Far Cry 5 DRM-FREE. Then I can actually BUY something I want in the Ubisoft sale. I've already bought Far Cry and Far Cry 2 ages ago.
high rated
In a few short years, GOG will produce a news announcement:

To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Ubisoft's Far Cry franchise, save 65% on the Far Cry 1 and 2 bundle
Chacranajxy: I suppose it's less insulting than last time around with the laughable "I DON'T BELIEVE IT, UBISOFT GAMES ARE ON SALE!!!?!?!?!" I get the whole shtick they were doing, but the Heroes games being on sale again, for the same price as they've been on sale for the last 10+ years, is not exactly exciting.
What's worse is that some of those people complaining still haven't managed to save the money in 10 years to buy those games.
SenkorYildrim: Yeeeesssss new games from UBI xD
Yup
GOG.com: Oh, Ubisoft - we all have to admit we have a (Ubi)soft spot in our hearts for games released by them. For so many years they’ve been giving us incredible series, awesome titles and overall great gaming experiences. And now we’re giving you guys a special Ubisoft Sale filled with absolute gems discounted as high as -80%. It lasts until November 11th, 11 PM UTC.

And here are some examples of what you can expect:

Heroes of Might and Magic® Part I-V (-75%)

Prince of Persia titles (-80%)

The Settlers series games (up to -75%)

Rayman series (up to -80)

Far Cry and Far Cry 2 (-70%)

Anno titles (-75%)

…and many more! Check out our whole Ubisoft Sale and immerse yourself within amazing titles from this legendary publisher.
More legendary if they decided to sell some more newer titles on here.
More like "Snoozisoft". Wake me up when some new games appear here.
SenkorYildrim: Yeeeesssss new games from UBI xD
I assume that was sarcasm.