It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Classic and beloved FPS series? Cult top-down shooter with iconic soundtrack? Or maybe latest critically-acclaimed rogue-like action-adventure? Well, these guys have it all, and we have it all on sale!

Check out our dedicated Devolver Digital Publisher Sale with more than 60 games and play awesome titles like Serious Sam: The First Encounter (-80% off), Hotline Miami (-80% off), Loop Hero (-67% off) and Cult of the Lamb with first ever discount on all editions and original soundtrack! (-10% off).

In addition, you can build your own bundle and receive additional discounts depending on how many games you buy or own!

There's also a 48 hours Flash Deal for Broforce with 80% discount.

Don't miss it! Sale lasts until October 17th, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited October 10, 2022 by Clownski_
gambling8nt: After noting that you could get to last week's WB bundle sale page by just adding "_byob" to the end of the url, I tried it for the current Devolver sale, and got a page with the old sale layout. This seems to work as advertised, and makes it much easier to see how much of the bundle you have/need.
Incredible, just how much clearer and easier to use the old layout is for the byob sales. One has to wonder why GOG's trying to hide it.
Thank you for the Gog release of Serious Sam 2 !

Oh , wait .

Wrong date .
ciemnogrodzianin: PS. please not also that:
a) the sale's page informs "up to 90%", which means those -98% discounts are GOG's mistake :)
b) also some other Devolver games (not listed in the sale page) seem to work with the sale – e.g. Broforce, which has flash offer, may get even more discount...
That is by design! Those higher discounts work as part of the byob, so as intended.
ciemnogrodzianin: Yes, there is. It's mentioned also on the sale page, but it's so messy it's easy to miss the info.
Titan Soul has quite impressive -98% discount :) ($0.34)
Check out the price of Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe . =)
Who cares about Discounts, when there is no Return to Monkey Island!?
The Best BYOB of the history!
ciemnogrodzianin: Some of the discounts are really great. I like the sale :)

And it's nice that BYOB offers are back (previous Warner Bundle ends today at midnight).
Whoa didn't realize the previous sale had a bundle option. Gotta go buy Mad Max at 85% off.
And here I was telling someone yesterday that I really would purchase Shadow Warrior (2013) just for Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior if went on sale 90% off. GOG must have been listening in because if I find 4 other games to purchase, it will go from 85% off to 90% off!

Since we're posting community wishlist links, it would be great to see the actual Viscera Cleanup Detail here on GOG:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/viscera_cleanup_detail
Very nice, I've got a 98% off of Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe. o_O

Thanks GOG and Devolver!
Attachments:
argamasa: The Best BYOB of the history!
Warner's was better!
Since Devolver seem to be the ones who decide if Return to Monkey Island will arrive on GOG I decided to not participate in this sale until they brought it here, Sometimes people only learn the hard way. Have fun with the sale everybody, I am fed up being treated as second class by far too many publishers and devs.
argamasa: The Best BYOB of the history!
ciemnogrodzianin: Warner's was better!
We can agree that the two are great, I hope these packages continue because they are a good incentive. :)
ciemnogrodzianin: Warner's was better!
argamasa: We can agree that the two are great, I hope these packages continue because they are a good incentive. :)
I hope not. Too many good deals, too thin wallet and not enough time even to track deals, not to mention playing games.
GOG.com:
There is a certain point, where the difference between being unable from denying, to learn from mistakes is undeniably obvious.
Being constantly beaten to it by a single user, just makes me think how ignorantly or stubbornly disfunctional you strive to present a sale, at your own expense.
Lists are presented vertically for a reason.
Post edited October 11, 2022 by WhatIsTheTruth
*sigh*

All I really want from Devolver is Return to Monkey Island. I was all ready to pay full price on day one (a rarity for me) or even pre-order it (almost unheard of) and yet here we are.
Post edited October 11, 2022 by my name is grompy catte