It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become the Ultimate Vampire!

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is now available for pre-order, DRM-free.

Written by the creative mind behind the original Bloodlines, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 brings the ambitions of the first to life and sees the return of a few fan favorite characters.

Immerse yourself in the World of Darkness and live out your vampire fantasy in a city filled with intriguing characters that react to your choices. You and your unique disciplines are a weapon in our forward-driving, fast-moving, melee-focussed combat system. Your power will grow as you advance, but remember to uphold the Masquerade and guard your humanity... or face the consequences.
toxicTom: I prefer first person myself finding more immersive.
Yeah, same here.
But that always depends on the game, of course. Some are definitely better in TPP.
dyscode: Oh, now THAT is an ugly one! :)
Yep! :)
Post edited March 22, 2019 by BreOl72
honestly, this is great news!

but as I desperately don't want to be disappointed I'm going to just wishlist and then forget this announcement ever happened... see you next year when it comes out and I'll see how it is, until then I don't want to know anything :D
toxicTom: Depends on how it's done. If it's constantly nagging it's an annoyance.
I have yet to find a game in which it isn't an annoyance.
I love that "soon"....31 march 2020
BreOl72: I have yet to find a game in which it isn't an annoyance.
Well if the game is centered around it... Like Don't Starve...

I also prefer survival mode in New Vegas - way more immersive.
BreOl72: .
Nothing about number of planned DLCs?
will for sure pre-order when it gets closer to release.
Everything is very nice, but the exclusion of the Italian once again in a Paradox game is UNACCEPTABLE.
low rated
Will you be able to join all factions, like the Sabbat? Will all clans be available to the player? While Bloodlines 1 had been a real masterpiece, it really narrowed down possibilities, a lot.
I don't mind preorering, even pricey editions (got darksiders 3 with all DLC, witcher 3 season pass, both on preoder), but first VtMB just didn't keep my interest enough, I grew bored of it about halfway through. Guess I'm not too much into vampires.

And that wear-and-tear of weapons few posts earlier... I'll keep that on my watch list, but definitely not preorder material.
So, at least 16 DLC's will be added to this game later. So toxic.
Krogan32: So, at least 16 DLC's will be added to this game later. So toxic.
Well as long as they don't release DLC for the DLC........ right?
Krogan32: So, at least 16 DLC's will be added to this game later. So toxic.
Typical Paradox...
Let's just hope the game will be good.
Seeing as it is made by Paradox itself, you'll have to reach too high to touch the bar that Troika set years ago. Good luck with that.
reative00: Soo....
Pre-order for a YEAR in advance.
Pre-order exclusive in-game items.
No gameplay footage but rather just several pre-rendered scenes.

Yeah Paradox, go fist yourself.
And dread whether or not it suddenly becomes an Epic Games Store exclusive.