It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deflect. Defeat. Destroy!

Take back the Theed Palace in this fast and furious lightsaber action game – Star Wars™: Episode I: Jedi Power Battles™, now available for pre-order, with a -10% discount until the release!

You will have the power of the Force and your trusty lightsaber to help you ward off legions of battle droids, destroyer droids, assassins, and other creatures.

Pre-order now on GOG!
this is a weird game to remaster. I hope they fixed the atrocious controls of the original
mVg0: this is a weird game to remaster. I hope they fixed the atrocious controls of the original
If they can remaster console-exclusive Star Wars games, then maybe we can get Clone Wars and Jedi Starfighter now.
My first Star Wars game was this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPSKy6_hyzs
Basically inspired by Twisted Metal/Vigilante 8.

Jedi Power Battles was my second SW game and it wasn't a big deal at the time, and I believe it won't be a big deal now. Of so many SW games that need a remaster, the guys chose one of the worst, impressive. Dark Force II + Mysteries of the Sith should be next in the wake of remasters... They are great games, but problematic to play these days.
Very nice. I loved the Game Boy Advance port so i'll probably like the PC version.
I'm gonna hope for Masters of Teras Kasi on PC someday. I might be the only one who liked it though.
Oh man. I never thought it possible. This was absolutely one of my and my brother's all time favorite Star Wars games. So much fun. We didn't have a Playstation but we borrowed our friends and played this game so much. He forgot to lend us his memory card the first time so we couldn't save progress and I had to play through the whole game in one go. My parents even let me stay up late so I could finish it. Such good times.

While I don't care for remasters (I prefer to just play the original games almost every time.) the fact that this is finally on pc makes it absolutely worth it. Of course I never pre-order anything and never will, but this is almost certainly a day one purchase come actual release.
I didn't know this games was on PC, only saw it in PS1. Amazing game though, glad is back.
jonridan: I didn't know this games was on PC, only saw it in PS1.
It wasn't.