It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to set off on a journey through the wildlands of Russia in a new stand-alone expansion to the cult FPS series.
Genre: Action and adventure
Discount: 10% off until the game's premiere on 25th January 2022
Lodium: Isnt Serious sam 2 already here?
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
https://www.gog.com/game/serious_sam_the_second_encounter

Or perhaps im getting confused by names of the titles?
InSaintMonoxide: Haha, that's a very common misconception. Serious Sam 2 is a different game from 2005. :)

Serious Sam: The First Encounter and Serious Sam: The Second Encounter together are Serious Sam 1.
ah i see
thanks
asking another question
where does Serious Sam's Bogus Detour fit ?
or is it just a standalone or spinoff?
Lodium: ah i see
thanks
asking another question
Spinoff.

The main series is 1st and 2nd Encounter, Serious Sam 2 (not canon storywise), Serious Sam 3 and Serious Sam 4.

Chronologically, it's 4, 3, 1st Encounter, 2nd Encounter, 2.
InSaintMonoxide: Haha, that's a very common misconception. Serious Sam 2 is a different game from 2005. :)

Serious Sam: The First Encounter and Serious Sam: The Second Encounter together are Serious Sam 1.
Lodium: ah i see
thanks
asking another question
It's a spinoff. There exist a LOT of Serious Sam indy spinoffs (Bogus Detour, Kamikaze Attack!, Random Encounter, Double D XXL, Tormental and like a bazillion others i have probably never even heard of myself).
idbeholdME: Also, gonna make use of this thread to remind Croteam, the GOG version of SS4 still does not allow playing with mods (missing the unrestricted.exe) and seasonal events. At least allowing mods would be nice. The game allows the use of mods just by dropping the files in the appropriate place in the install folder. The mod files could then just be shared on any open mod website (like modDB or Nexus) and used without problems in the GOG version too. No need to brick mod support behind Steam only.

Can we please get it added? Details in this thread:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/257420/discussions/0/3165442751833267189/
I am afraid this is something you are going to see more and more of, mods locked to steam or creation club. It’s become big business, is already the same for other games here. Even places like moddb are becoming more advertising for steam mods. I doubt very much anything will change unless CDPrOnline decides they want there own mod store and integrates something into galaxy.
Only 480p resolution in the trailer? Curious.
Thanks CroTeam for eventually releasing this standalone DLC/game here.
Sadly, I don't have strong enough hardware to run it. The same can be said for the original SS4.

However, the HD version of First and Second encounter also SS2 (and 3) would be very welcomed here on GOG.
Still waiting with closed wallet until, at the very least, Serious Sam 2 arrives here.
low rated
good, they matched steam for owning ss4 and now 25% off.. grabbed.. that's how we play!!