It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Title: Martha is Dead
Genre: Adventure
Planned release date: 24th February 2022
Discount: The Town Of Light game is added to this pre-order until the premiere of Martha is Dead
Is copy-pasting a couple lines from the official press kit's promo description that much to ask for?
These bare bone new posts are rather odd.
What does that mean?
"Martha"! Why did you say that name?

(Sorry, couldn't resist :P)
bluethief: What does that mean?

It also reminded me of that film. :D

Great film. I love it.
Martha is Dead, what about whomever was doing the new game launch posts? What in the hell GOG? This now an automated process? You have your support A.I. doing this now? (because all of us know how good of a job it does for support) This truly is a new low, even for GOG. Saw this happening yesterday and thought that it was someone's fuck up, but apparently not. HALF-ASSED

arrua: It also reminded me of that film. :D

Great film. I love it.
I love it too! Along side Man of Steel and Zack Snyder's Justice League!
Shame we won't be getting the continuation of this storyline.
EnforcerSunWoo: This now an automated process?
Yep - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/weekly_sale_survival_games_up_to_90_off_00a94/post33
Features
Unashamedly authentic voice acting in Italian
The first Indie game to launch using the native Italian language as the default setting – for full immersion into the story and the characters.
Italians always have stellar voice-work, I'm debating whether to pre-order or not as I'm such a franchise hoarder; plus, I love the walking sim genre!

Sono già pronto per divertirmi con questa affascinante storia! Inoltre, NIENTE ZOMBIE!
arrua: It also reminded me of that film. :D

Great film. I love it.
bluethief: I love it too! Along side Man of Steel and Zack Snyder's Justice League!
Are you sure? I don´t know. I think that Zack Snyder´s Justice League made a lot of noise. And I think a Batman TV series is being made. I recently read something about Colin Farrell being the new penguin.
Post edited January 11, 2022 by arrua
Apparetnly, the people writing the announcements are dead, too.

Are these words from the movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? I don't know why but these words are engraved in my memory...
sounds more than promising, wishlisted for sure!
bluethief: I love it too! Along side Man of Steel and Zack Snyder's Justice League!
arrua: Are you sure? I don´t know. I think that Zack Snyder´s Justice League made a lot of noise. And I think a Batman TV series is being made. I recently read something about Colin Farrell being the new penguin.
It did, and there were articles saying that inside the company there were factions, where one wanted Zack to make more movies, and the other to move in a different direction.

Zack himself seemed to hint at various interviews that we would not be back for more.

The new Batman is movie is played by Robert Pattinson, not Ben Affleck. Colin Farrel is indeed the new Penguin in this movie.

It is rumoured that the upcoming Flash movie will reboot things, erasing Zack Snyder continuity. Also, there are rumours floating around that Henry Cavill will not return as Superman, and will be replaced by someone else.

LifeLover: Are these words from the movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? I don't know why but these words are engraved in my memory...
Yes they are!
Post edited January 11, 2022 by bluethief
Martha is Dead is one of those titles I've been looking forward to a lot this 2022. The premise of 1944 in Italy sounds interesting story wise. The design and setting looks disturbing. And I love that. The pre-order is a very good deal with The Town of Light included for free!

In my particular case I find it curious that LKA (the development team behind this game) presents two stories set in Italy during the period from 1938 to 1944 with horror overtones. Will it be a saga of titles? Who knows. To the wish list. Thanks, GOG!