It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The cult-classic is back! Menace the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action-adventure. Destroy All Humans! is now available in pre-order on GOG.COM with additional 5 skins for the main character included until the game’s premiere on 28th July 2020.
Zoidberg: Uuuh, isn't this an old game?
Just wait for Connect.
ThomNG: All Humans will be destroyed on July 28! Muaahahahaahahaha! Enjoy! ;)
Well "all" might be taking things a bit far... could you settle only for the ones that use "of" instead of "have", the ones that right those hilarious "joke" news on April Fools and whoever decided to split The Hobbit into three movies?
Post edited April 29, 2020 by Breja
I preordered and it comes up as a unknown game in Galaxy 2.0..Just FYI
Hey, Destroy All Humans! That brings back memories.I had friend who moved to Australia to go work on the original.

Zoidberg: Uuuh, isn't this an old game?
Yup. This appears to be a modern remake.
I use to play the Playstation 2 version of this game all the time. Such a good time and a great game. I am absolutely thrilled that the remake will be released DRM-Free. I really hope that the remake will do the old game justice because I remember this game fondly as it was such a blast to play. Really looking forward to trying this on PC. Really stoked about this.
I have great memories of Destroy All Humans!
If only a Linux version could happen.
Realized with "Unreal Engine 4"
it is perhaps under study?
Remake of a 2005 game.
I'm getting a saints row 4 vibe from this.
Post edited April 29, 2020 by McMicroDonalds
I remember playing this years ago! a really good old game!
Breja: Well "all" might be taking things a bit far... could you settle only for the ones that use "of" instead of "have", the ones that wright those hilarious "joke" news on April Fools and whoever decided to split The Hobbit into three movies?
You were doing so well!
How does this compare to The Saboteur, in terms of gameplay?
Breja: Well "all" might be taking things a bit far... could you settle only for the ones that use "of" instead of "have", the ones that wright those hilarious "joke" news on April Fools and whoever decided to split The Hobbit into three movies?
kmanitou: You were doing so well!
Argh, a spelling mistake! Teh* pain!

This one's intentional, so chill.

rodrolliv: How does this compare to The Saboteur, in terms of gameplay?
Interesting question. I'd imagine more or less the same as to Tetris.
Post edited April 29, 2020 by Breja
Alexim: Yes, THQ Nordic never disappoints!

Now that having the achievements is finally the norm, it would be great if THQ could also add them to some titles already released, such as the first two Darksiders. :D
Yup, and also Battlechasers. I'll be not disappointed by THQ if/when they both a) never again release games with missing Achievements (I'm glad this Humans game isn't missing them) and also b) go back and add Achievements to all of their old GOG games that are still currently missing them.
Great news ۜ\(סּںסּَ` )/ۜ, now only need to find enough money to upgrade my pc for this game... :)
Post edited April 29, 2020 by LifeLover
I'm confused, is this a remaster, or a new sequel? thank you.