It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The cult-classic is back! Menace the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action-adventure. Destroy All Humans! is now available in pre-order on GOG.COM with additional 5 skins for the main character included until the game’s premiere on 28th July 2020.
Destroy All Humans and Destroy All Humans 2 were fun games on the PS2, but IMHO $29.99 for a DAH remaster is a bit steep. I think I still have my PS2 disc that cost me $3. Hope this remaster is GREAT for that price.
Thank you THQ ! Have a lot of memories playing this on my friend's console back in the day. Preordered.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I wouldn't mind a Stubbs remake either but his game will do as well.
TheMonkofDestiny: Seems like, if they really wanted to, Aspyr could have a team fix the PC port of the game and get it back to digital retailers. The sad part now though, is that it's been gone for so long that the licensed music tracks in it have probably lapsed on their clearance rights so even if they could get the game in a modern system compatible state they wouldn't be able to sell it again without re-licensing or ripping out the music.

Bit of a shame though. That game was decent, fairly unique and one of the few titles I don't regret blindly buying for the original Xbox all those years ago.
If you can track down a disc based version that runs on modern PCs. You only need to rename one file to get it running fine under Windows 10.
Shut up and take my money!
Yes, THQ Nordic never disappoints!

Now that having the achievements is finally the norm, it would be great if THQ could also add them to some titles already released, such as the first two Darksiders. :D
Alexim: Yes, THQ Nordic never disappoints!

Now that having the achievements is finally the norm, it would be great if THQ could also add them to some titles already released, such as the first two Darksiders. :D
100 times this. I would lose another 100 hours of my life if they patch achievements into Darksiders II, easily.

And if Deep Silver added them to the Metro games, no excuse not to do the same for Darksider.

Oh, and this goes right into wishlist. 30 CAD is a great price, and they've had me hooked with that first Rammstein trailer.

Gonna wait on reviews before pulling the trigger, but pretty stoked overall.

kud13: 100 times this. I would lose another 100 hours of my life if they patch achievements into Darksiders II, easily.

And if Deep Silver added them to the Metro games, no excuse not to do the same for Darksider.

Oh, and this goes right into wishlist. 30 CAD is a great price, and they've had me hooked with that first Rammstein trailer.

Second that. Would be nice playing Darksiders I + II again to collect all achievements. :)

Would be a nice addition for Black Mirror, The Raven, Titan Quest, Elex as well.
ChrisGamer300: Fantastic ! killing humans is my favourite pastime because i hate them very much indeed, such pesky creatures.
I can finally RIP then:
Greenland ranked 1st with:
SELECT * FROM <(https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population_density) ORDER by Density ASC

Edit: it's the opposite.
Post edited April 28, 2020 by i_ni
Uuuh, isn't this an old game?
ThomNG: All Humans will be destroyed on July 28! Muaahahahaahahaha! Enjoy! ;)
No need to preorder then?! XP

Just checking, has this game every basic features? I mainly mean key rebinds.
Post edited April 28, 2020 by Zoidberg

kud13: 100 times this. I would lose another 100 hours of my life if they patch achievements into Darksiders II, easily.

Deep silver actually added achievements on the metro games if you are interested.
Name of the title appeals to me. I hope the game will as well.
NICE!!

GOG is getting a great collection of DRMfree games this year and i love it! :)
Quite looking forward to this one. :)
Looks like the kind of game I'm currently in the mood for...
Noice!