It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The cult-classic is back! Menace the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action-adventure. Destroy All Humans! is now available in pre-order on GOG.COM with additional 5 skins for the main character included until the game’s premiere on 28th July 2020.
Good to have confirmation this is coming here!
Looks awesome!

Once again, game page is not working, so I'll gues its price is not € 89...

EDIT: The link in the news post is right, the one on the "related games" section is the one that is wrong.
Attachments:
title.jpg (24 Kb)
Post edited April 28, 2020 by Lone_Scout
Now I'm very happy. Looking forward to getting this on release.
Hell yes.
It gives strong Stubbs the Zombie vibes, lol.
AdastAdamov: It gives strong Stubbs the Zombie vibes, lol.
Same time period and extraordinary evil protagonist. And all this is in a humorous style.
This sure looks great. No, it looks gorgeous! Is it Unreal 4 Engine?

Anyway, I like the killer-clown skin :D
To the wishlist it goes. And then maybe one day... into my library.
Post edited April 28, 2020 by op_2020
high rated
All Humans will be destroyed on July 28! Muaahahahaahahaha! Enjoy! ;)
Pandemic Studios? I'm in!
AdastAdamov: It gives strong Stubbs the Zombie vibes, lol.
Yeah I thought so too.

I wouldn't mind a Stubbs remake either but this game will do as well. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHMDrhBREXU
Post edited April 28, 2020 by Geralt_of_Rivia
Fantastic ! killing humans is my favourite pastime because i hate them very much indeed, such pesky creatures.
Post edited April 28, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
Looks great!

Fix the price tho. It's 29 CDN$ on steam and 139 CDN$ on GOG. There's a small price difference. :D

*It's only so when you look at "RELATED GAMES". Otherwise the price is fine.
Post edited April 28, 2020 by falloutttt
Geralt_of_Rivia: I wouldn't mind a Stubbs remake either but his game will do as well.
Seems like, if they really wanted to, Aspyr could have a team fix the PC port of the game and get it back to digital retailers. The sad part now though, is that it's been gone for so long that the licensed music tracks in it have probably lapsed on their clearance rights so even if they could get the game in a modern system compatible state they wouldn't be able to sell it again without re-licensing or ripping out the music.

Bit of a shame though. That game was decent, fairly unique and one of the few titles I don't regret blindly buying for the original Xbox all those years ago.
Oh hell yeah! Great to see this releasing here! Can’t wait!