It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Be the very first to play!

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> is now available to preload on GOG.com. If you have pre-ordered the anticipated, next-generation RPG, you can choose to pre-load the game and be one of the very first to play once it goes live on May 19th.

The simplest way to preload the game is through the just-released GOG Galaxy Beta. GOG Galaxy is fully integrated into the DRM-free release of <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> and includes convenient auto-updates, game time tracking and achievements. Of course, you can also preload manually by downloading the available files off your shelf on the website.

The preload includes subtitles in every language and full English voiceovers. Once the game is live, you'll have the option to download an additional ~3GB language pack with voiceovers in your preferred language.

The complete original soundtrack is also available for download today alongside the preload, just in time to set the proper mood for the ruthless, dark-fantasy epic. If you preordered the game, you'll find the soundtrack in the bonus goodies section of your shelf. Don't forget, that this is one of the last opportunities to take advantage of the pre-order discounts - that includes the -20% loyalty deal for owners of the previous two The Witcher games on GOG.com!

While you wait, check out one of the sexiest previews of <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span>, brought to you by the hilarity-infused Conan O'Brien:

<iframe width="775" height="436" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SfjLRuE1CLw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Post edited May 12, 2015 by Konrad
Wish i could preload it already, still waiting for my copy after the Nvidia voucher problem...
Hope it will be resolved before the release of the game...
Cant wait to play this beauty!

Meph
Gah! I decided to give the Galaxy client a chance and download the TW3 installer (not the Galaxy version) with the client. It just keeps giving me "failed", it won't download the installer at all. The other extras (soundtracks etc.) seem to download fine. I should have enough space too on the hard drive, over 60 GB, so it shouldn't be about that either.

Oh well, maybe I'll download the installer with the old GOG Downloader client instead, or even with the direct web links.

One thing that seems to be worse in Galaxy compared to the GOG Downloader: you have to download each extra separately. There is no combo button to add all extras to the download queue instantly, like with the old Downloader.
Post edited May 13, 2015 by timppu
greggouz: of course with Steam the game are localized. My question is about GOG plateform. Because under the download button of the game, it's write "English" and not "multilanguage" or somethink close. So i'm not sure about the localization with GOG plateform. If anyone of you have an idea ...

In any case, thank you for your answer.
Grargar: It should be multilingual here too. From the game's page:

Audio and text: Deutsch, English, français, 日本語, polski, Português do Brasil, русский. Text only: العربية, 中文, český, español, Español (AL), magyar, italiano, 한국어
Hi But the down load at this time is all languages subtitles but only English audio - on the 19th you will need to down load another language pack to give you the other audio language of you choice.
Please please add a Pause/Countinue button. I cant donwload ıt all at once because of my bad connection. I already downloading at 0.3 Mb/ps and I aborted downloading by mistake , ı was just trying to pause. My 12hour is wasted because of this.
Close the program and it will pause.
ZalasFears: Hi But the down load at this time is all languages subtitles but only English audio - on the 19th you will need to down load another language pack to give you the other audio language of you choice.
Yes, I read this elsewhere.
try to download it via gog downloader, explanation is on the gog website, worked for me :)

THeRipperHD: Please please add a Pause/Countinue button. I cant donwload ıt all at once because of my bad connection. I already downloading at 0.3 Mb/ps and I aborted downloading by mistake , ı was just trying to pause. My 12hour is wasted because of this.
I found the promo video insulting at the start cause of the whole play it to see the sex thing.
It's an epic rpg... the sex is a bit of icing!

The rest of the video was pretty funny, though connan needed bitch slapped for choking him. >.>

Now to preload! :-D
Low speed download here in GOG galaxy 0.2 MB/s wtf??

IFrAgMenTIx: try to download it via gog downloader, explanation is on the gog website, worked for me :)

THeRipperHD: Please please add a Pause/Countinue button. I cant donwload ıt all at once because of my bad connection. I already downloading at 0.3 Mb/ps and I aborted downloading by mistake , ı was just trying to pause. My 12hour is wasted because of this.
IFrAgMenTIx:
If i download in GOG downloader the game appears here?
Post edited May 13, 2015 by Jow21
Hey guys just wondering about a couple of things. When I started to preload there was in the terms of service I'd like you to clarify. First is the mention of getting bonus content if we sign into into our gog galaxy account. What exactly would the bonus content be. Also there was a mention that we could lose access to our copy of WILD HUNT if e violated certain rules. If the game is DRM free how exactly would you accomplish this. Is it just if we use gog galaxy and not download a stand alone installer. If this is the case seems like a reason not to use galaxy. One section I piticular about modifying the game, would this include mods. Don't plan on violating the rules just wondering about them cant wait to play
not bad seeing the game download at 4.5MB/s now only 5 more days to go until i can kill my old GPU yay
henriquejr: Hi!

Like others here, I was preloading TW3 via GOG Galaxy at 0.2 MB/s. At this speed, the game would be ready for playing by the time CDPR releases Cyberpunk 2077.

So, I gave up downloading via Galaxy and choose ol'good GoG downloader instead. And then my download speed just got normal.

So, GoG Galaxy needs a quick fix to adjust it to our correct internet speed. This, or then the Galaxy servers aren't the same as old GoG downloader's and they are just choking due to high traffic.

EDIT: after downloading the game thru GoG downloader, can it be "imported" to Galaxy ? If so, how ?

Henrique
93juantheone: Usually what you can do is choose the import from folder feature. Open GOG Galaxy and click on the game itself and if you click on the pull down menu it should have a "import from folder" button. Click on it and then go directly to where the witcher 3 is installed and click on the games folder instead of the where you have all your games installed. It works better with a direct connection to the games folder you are trying to import. Once you do that it will reinstall, but not redownload so it should take a couple of minutes to five minutes at the most.
Finally after downloading the game via old GoG downloader (old but reliable) I tried to import the folder into GoG Galaxy, with no success!!! I pointed out the folder where the game was, but Galaxy just keeps redownloading the game from zero, from scratch, as if I haven't downloaded it. And again, at that slow speed 0.2 MB/s max.

I wonder if the day-one patch and those 16 free pieces of DLC will also be downloaded at 0.2 MB/s !!!

To Galaxy Dev Team: I know the program is still beta, but you must fix this download speed bug ASAP !!!
I cant find a way to tell how many hours will it take for me to finish downloading.there should be a timer when downloading things that gives rough estimates.
Yay, finished downloading TW3! =)
GOG.com: The complete original soundtrack is also available for download today alongside the preload, just in time to set the proper mood for the ruthless, dark-fantasy epic. If you preordered the game, you'll find the soundtrack in the bonus goodies section of your shelf. Don't forget, that this is one of the last opportunities to take advantage of the pre-order discounts - that includes the -20% loyalty deal for owners of the previous two The Witcher games on GOG.com!
Hey thanks! I was under the assumption the full soundtracks would be available on release day, either way not complaining it is nice to come home and relax with this OST and a cup of good old hot coffee. Also just pre-loaded witcher 3, my body is ready.