It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: ...
Err... Where is... everything? Is that desktop? ;)
Matewis: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Err... Where is... everything? Is that desktop? ;)
Uhm, explorer.exe crashed?

Oh no I'm too embarrassed. My actual desktop is a mess at the moment :P
For once, it nearly fit into a proper image. Except not. Thankfully, the next one I took did fit.
Attachments:
Darvond: For once, it nearly fit into a proper image. Except not. Thankfully, the next one I took did fit.
It's beautiful Darvond but I don't think I could take seeing that ALL THE TIME! :P I'd have to start wearing sunglasses every time I check email.
tinyE: It's beautiful Darvond but I don't think I could take seeing that ALL THE TIME! :P I'd have to start wearing sunglasses every time I check email.
Thankfully, it changes every 10 minutes. Right now it's an artsy green landscape, and next it will be an abstract landscape.
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (281 Kb)
Yah
Attachments:
screen.jpg (433 Kb)
Post edited March 31, 2018 by superstande
For the season.
Attachments:
bball.jpg (339 Kb)
https://i.imgur.com/gHcMhUz.png
i'd post but it would be rather unspectacular, im in a minimalist phase, handful of shortcuts mostly for games and game tweaks like nexus on a black screen. shortcuts grouped in the middle for when I play in smaller window modes so they cant be seen

boring, i know. i did enjoy going thru game extras and using some of those desktops but its a hassle
mintee: i'd post but it would be rather unspectacular, im in a minimalist phase, handful of shortcuts mostly for games and game tweaks like nexus on a black screen. shortcuts grouped in the middle for when I play in smaller window modes so they cant be seen

boring, i know. i did enjoy going thru game extras and using some of those desktops but its a hassle
Nothing wrong with minimalist.

Just look at the Beatles! Look at Metallica!
Look at Spinal Tap!

Okay, scratch that last one.
mintee: i'd post but it would be rather unspectacular, im in a minimalist phase, handful of shortcuts mostly for games and game tweaks like nexus on a black screen. shortcuts grouped in the middle for when I play in smaller window modes so they cant be seen

Eh, could be "worse." Just take a look at my setup just above your post.
tinyE: For the season.
I'm so curious to know what games do you have under the Steam and GOG folder...
tinyE: For the season.
Bass47: I'm so curious to know what games do you have under the Steam and GOG folder...
I have over 900 games here and about 70 on Steam. I don't have nearly that many on the HD but I usually keep ten or so from each installed and ready to play.

I got the folder idea from someone in here. It cleans up the desktop and is easier than going to the Start Menu to find the game.
tinyE: I have over 900 games here and about 70 on Steam. I don't have nearly that many on the HD but I usually keep ten or so from each installed and ready to play.

I got the folder idea from someone in here. It cleans up the desktop and is easier than going to the Start Menu to find the game.
Hmmm...nice idea, thanks :)