It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sorted: ...black templars...mmmm...DOW2...mmm.....good!....
lukaszthegreat: wow... that's messy
mine:

'wow...that's messy' ya think? THANK-GOD!!! yours looks anemic perhaps,...android chics?
lol.
lukaszthegreat: wow... that's messy
mine:
sorted: 'wow...that's messy' ya think? THANK-GOD!!! yours looks anemic perhaps,...android chics?
lol.

wha...
what's wrong with android chics?
mine:
Attachments:
mine with the o gundam
Attachments:
igor8472: And so is mine. I can't get off those damn shortcut arrows, if U try i get black icons intead normal ones.
Thiev: There is nifty little program that can help you. There is also another method involving changing registry keys.
It works for me as proved ;)

Thx, it worked :-).
I had to clean up the mess from the desktop first :)
Attachments:
desktop.png (254 Kb)
Post edited July 23, 2009 by Beluga
Here's one I took of my work desktop (dashboard, really), from a post I made on the SomethingAwful fourms (gooones!)
I also keep a backlog of stuff on my Flickr account. I'll have to post a new one here of my work laptop and possibly and updated one of my work desktop.
I really love these kinds of threads, because it gives me ideas to make my interface that much cooler.
Post edited July 24, 2009 by nathand
Here's mine.
Attachments:
Current.
Post edited July 23, 2009 by sheepdragon
PoSSeSSeDCoW: Here's mine.

reminds me of that indie game 'caster'
PoSSeSSeDCoW: Here's mine.
captfitz: reminds me of that indie game 'caster'

It's some of the art from it, so you're dead on.
nathand: Here's one I took of my work desktop (dashboard, really), from a post I made on the SomethingAwful fourms (gooones!)
I also keep a backlog of stuff on my Flickr account. I'll have to post a new one here of my work laptop and possibly and updated one of my work desktop.
I really love these kinds of threads, because it gives me ideas to make my interface that much cooler.

wait wait wait
i just saw south portland in one of your weather widgets
do you ski mt. hood?
My desktop may not have happened.
Attachments:
decksoap.png (197 Kb)
The thing at the top is Rocket Dock. It only pops up when I put my mouse at the top of the screen like that. I like a clean, organized desk...top
Attachments:
untitled.jpg (205 Kb)
New one.
Attachments:
hw.jpg (97 Kb)
nathand: Here's one I took of my work desktop (dashboard, really), from a post I made on the SomethingAwful fourms (gooones!)
captfitz: wait wait wait
i just saw south portland in one of your weather widgets
do you ski mt. hood?
Unfortunately, no. That was in Colorado. I was born in Maine.