It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rolf.
nvm
Attachments:
wall.jpg (186 Kb)
Post edited June 22, 2009 by lukaszthegreat
Krankor: Ha... Love that desktop. Any chance you could send me a link/URL of where you got it from ?
:) Cheers.
KeitaroBaka: Yup !
Here it is !

Hey, Thanks for that! Appreciated :)
Post edited June 22, 2009 by Krankor
Here's mine> http://illformed.org/data/2006/2006-08-22-cube-chaos/cubechaos.png
I'd post mine, but as it's 100% identical to KeitaroBaka, I'll refer eveyone to that link :)
"desktop" at the moment
original
Attachments:
desktop.png (85 Kb)
lukaszthegreat: bumpy bump

Brilliant.
Thought I might jump in and show you this. I like to keep ma' desktop clean and it HAS to be symmetrical :S
I switch in between these two every 2 months or so...
Attachments:
001.jpg (269 Kb)
002.jpg (282 Kb)
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/whiteblade99/desktops.jpg
This would be mine.
if i don't post a message here the whole box goes orange.
Attachments:
wall.jpg (297 Kb)
Recently changed to this one:
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (129 Kb)
Heres my desktop: First picture without icons, second with icons
I use Stardock's ObjectDock & Stardock's Fences [free] - object dock is pretty self explanatory, Fenes hides all icons and can organize them into little areas (fences) so I only see what I want to see when I want to see it.
For the data displayed on the desktop I use Rainmeter
Attachments:
Post edited June 30, 2009 by carlosjuero
I also use object dock. it is on auto hide like regular windows bar.
I tend to keep it clean as i don't really use desktop. Current games I play + steam are on object dock, firefox, word are there too. frostwire and torrent programs are on windows bar.
never understood why people use rainmeter... bunch of useless info which take space :) (drive usage? one look in My Computer gives you the same info, network info info is kinda pointless too. if you have use for your network IP then you should know it by heart.... well that's just me :D )
I do use desktop for one thing really. downloads. all my direct downloads go to my desktop where then i send them to their appropriate places.
Attachments:
This is the one I'm using on the Windows part of my iMac.
Attachments:
I love interfacelift!
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (323 Kb)