It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's mine, the cat is called Piper who sadly was killed in an argument with a car last year. I still miss her a lot so I sometimes put her on my desktop to keep me company.
Attachments:
mydesktop.jpg (217 Kb)
MaverickRazor: Here's mine, the cat is called Piper who sadly was killed in an argument with a car last year. I still miss her a lot so I sometimes put her on my desktop to keep me company.

She's so cute, I feel bad for you.
Here's my little Anya, a photo of her first day at home, last year. ^^
And also my desktop.
Attachments:
anya.jpg (103 Kb)
MaverickRazor: Here's mine, the cat is called Piper who sadly was killed in an argument with a car last year. I still miss her a lot so I sometimes put her on my desktop to keep me company.
DarthKaal: She's so cute, I feel bad for you.
And also my desktop.

Looks like you've been watching a little Clone Wars. Is that TV series any good? The recent animated movie infuriated me to no end.
And also my desktop.
TheCheese33: Looks like you've been watching a little Clone Wars. Is that TV series any good? The recent animated movie infuriated me to no end.

I think the movie was basically the first three episodes mashed together or something. But it gets better, I gotta say.

Here's my little Anya, a photo of her first day at home, last year.

Thanks, Anya is adorable.
Post edited May 19, 2009 by MaverickRazor
TheCheese33: Looks like you've been watching a little Clone Wars. Is that TV series any good? The recent animated movie infuriated me to no end.
michaelleung: I think the movie was basically the first three episodes mashed together or something. But it gets better, I gotta say.

It's exactly that.
I still think that Lucas has made a terrible mistake with this. They should have never released the first episodes as a feature film. Even if some scenes have been reworked for the theatre, the whole episodes have been made to be watched on TV (see the extremely close up shots on characters). And the quality of the 3D and the animation is pretty good for a TV show, but definitely not for a movie.
But beside that, I really enjoy the series. Animation and directing gets better and better all along the season.
For now, I just find the stories too much classic, too much having the feeling to have already see them elsewhere. I just hope that stories from the 2nd season will be better.
Post edited May 19, 2009 by DarthKaal
Here is my current wallpaper in my endless rotation
Attachments:
BloodShed: Here is my current wallpaper in my endless rotation

lol. that's pretty cool.
my current:
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (229 Kb)
BloodShed: Here is my current wallpaper in my endless rotation

Sauce, motherfucker! GIEF!
My current, though I've found a higher res version of the pic.
Post edited May 26, 2009 by sheepdragon
Here's mine!!
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3572/desktopqyw.jpg
Some very cool desktops on here :)
Romulus: That is one grainy render :(
BloodShed: It's because the wallpaper is a lower resolution then my screen.
I got that wallpaper from a CD way back in 1997.
Here is my current wallpaper (selected by random from my wallpaper library (around 6000 wallpapers))

This is brilliant!! XD!!
Post edited May 30, 2009 by Nel-A
Thanks to this little program, my desktop is devoid of icons:
http://www.launchy.net/
So now I can truly enjoy my wallpapers
bumpy bump
Attachments:
oh_god.jpg (222 Kb)
Well here's mine.
Sidebar closed, icons hidden and start bar also hidden. :)
Attachments:
desk.jpg (37 Kb)
KeitaroBaka: Here is mine. Shitload of icons though. It's on my laptop I use for work and occasional gaming.
Same wallpaper and less icons on my desktop computer :D

Ha... Love that desktop. Any chance you could send me a link/URL of where you got it from ?
:) Cheers.
KeitaroBaka: Here is mine. Shitload of icons though. It's on my laptop I use for work and occasional gaming.
Same wallpaper and less icons on my desktop computer :D
Krankor: Ha... Love that desktop. Any chance you could send me a link/URL of where you got it from ?
:) Cheers.

Yup !
Here it is !