It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, our ISP just recently increased speeds..it is the largest cable ISP here.When I first got cable internet in 2002, it was 600kbit/150kbit and I paid 70 bucks a month.Now I have 15mbit/2mbit and I pay 25 bucks a month. It is nice : ).
But you in Sweden should have much better connections, no? I always thought that South Korea and Scandinavian countries are most forward regarding net speeds.
DVDs here are cheaper, about a half of what bluray costs, but I do not want to watch dvd anymore...bad quality since I am accustomed to HD too much now : ). Was just watching The Fifth Element in 1080p a few hours ago..amazing movie experience : ).
As for OnLive, I am curious about the idea, but I prefer better quality that my own PC provides, plus I like to own the games...so OnLive will probably not be for me (plus it will take a few years before it gets here anyway, supposing that it even works).
Paul_cz: Well, my ISP does not offer any service like that and I doubt any other here in CZ does.Which is a shame, since I have 15mbits without any bandwith cap and would definitely use it for that.Now I gotta use other means, like rapidshare and netload.Because I just do not have enough money to buy movies in HD that I want to watch - not if I want to buy all my games as well.For example The Dark Knight on Bluray costs here (after discount) 720Kč, which is 36 dollars - that is almost twice as much than a game that I usually buy. And this is for two hours of entertainment.Not to mention that it is basically 1/24 of my monthly salary.
One more thing - downloading movies and music (not software) is legal in CZ, if you are not uploading it yourself and if it is for personal noncommerial use.And the morals of it really do not bother me, for the reasons I already wrote.

I would probably kill myself in the Czech Republic, there is nothing I love more than movies!
Paul_cz: Well, our ISP just recently increased speeds..it is the largest cable ISP here.When I first got cable internet in 2002, it was 600kbit/150kbit and I paid 70 bucks a month.Now I have 15mbit/2mbit and I pay 25 bucks a month. It is nice : ).
But you in Sweden should have much better connections, no? I always thought that South Korea and Scandinavian countries are most forward regarding net speeds.
Oh, no no. We have the capability to be sure. But since I travel a lot I'm using a portable modem and speeds on that thing are 7.2mbit /s down (on the best days), plus I have 20Gig cap. I'm not complaining though since in my case its enough.
Attachments:
My current wallpaper in rotaion
Attachments:
current
Attachments:
wall.jpg (170 Kb)
Win7 x The Path. :)
Attachments:
Here's my laptop's desktop -I might post my other computers' later- and, yes, the task-bar does auto-hide.
Attachments:
I'll go ahead and join the Windows 7 club :)
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (230 Kb)
You can download the wallpaper here:
http://-kol.deviantart.com/art/Bokeh-116165739
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (111 Kb)
Strix: Here's my laptop's desktop -I might post my other computers' later- and, yes, the task-bar does auto-hide.
bpops: I'll go ahead and join the Windows 7 club :)

arrgh... too much white [dies of light overdose X_X]
as for my desktop choice - although Oblivion was a disappointment, I'm still a huge Elder Scrolls fan.
Attachments:
desk.jpg (198 Kb)
funny simple wall!
Attachments:
Here is mine. Shitload of icons though. It's on my laptop I use for work and occasional gaming.
Same wallpaper and less icons on my desktop computer :D
Attachments:
Post edited May 15, 2009 by KeitaroBaka
Here's mine. It's stretched across two 24" monitors.
If anyone wants to check out the full image (or any of the other art from the same person) you can see his/her deviantart page here.
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (487 Kb)
CPTStewart: Here's mine. It's stretched across two 24" monitors.

You win the GOG forum award for largest e-peen ever. Congrats.