It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MickTheMage: Simple, It's just a review copy of the game :)

damn your review copies and your confidentiality! Arrr, I want to play that game! :D
Here's my current one (though this will likely change in the next day or two)!
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (207 Kb)
Thought I might as well add my sparse, if not large, desktop. I'm not seeing a lot of duel monitor set ups in this thread (maybe I've missed them). After I got my second monitor, I don't know know how I did without it.
I'm running 1600X1200 and 1280x1024
Thats not a link to MS Paint by the way, its Photoshop and below it is Art Rage.
Attachments:
Romulus: Thought I might as well add my sparse, if not large, desktop. I'm not seeing a lot of duel monitor set ups in this thread (maybe I've missed them). After I got my second monitor, I don't know know how I did without it.
Thats not a link to MS Paint by the way, its Photoshop and below it is Art Rage.

Just thought of a tip when I saw that, though you might already know it: to get good-looking picts on both screens (different "halves", or one large image), make an image the total height and width of your screens (2880x1200) and use the left-hand 1600x1200 area for what should be on that screen, and the bottom-right 1280x1024 area for what should be on the small screen, then use that image as the desktop image, tile it (not center, not stretch), and it'll be looking good.
More difficult changing to a new wallpaper (as a new image would need to be created), but when you've done a few you can easily switch between them.
I like mine clean, so I can see Melchior & Antoinette.
Attachments:
MickTheMage: Simple, It's just a review copy of the game :)
ElPixelIlustre: Now we hate you evnen more. By the way... is it good optimized? or I will have to buy a new graphic card?
EDIT: There is no f*cking way you can play Fallout3, Oblivion, Hellgate London, Two worlds, Mass Effect, Drakensang and Neverwinter Nights at the same time. I love RPGs but my head would explode if I try to play more than one at the same time. xDDD

Mass Effect - finished, Neverwinter Nights too. Oblivion is there for nostalgic purposes :-) and Fallout3? Waiting for the next DLC. Still have some free disk space, so there is no need uninstalling these games :-)
I had to censor it a bit. NSFW
Attachments:
Romulus: Thought I might as well add my sparse, if not large, desktop. I'm not seeing a lot of duel monitor set ups in this thread (maybe I've missed them). After I got my second monitor, I don't know know how I did without it.
Miaghstir: Just thought of a tip when I saw that, though you might already know it: to get good-looking picts on both screens (different "halves", or one large image), make an image the total height and width of your screens (2880x1200) and use the left-hand 1600x1200 area for what should be on that screen, and the bottom-right 1280x1024 area for what should be on the small screen, then use that image as the desktop image, tile it (not center, not stretch), and it'll be looking good.
More difficult changing to a new wallpaper (as a new image would need to be created), but when you've done a few you can easily switch between them.

Ah right, I didn't know that, I'll give it a go :)
Here's mine...
Attachments:
Mirek: Here's mine...

Thats a nice picture, can I have it? I'll trade you this one.
Attachments:
lake_1920.jpg (326 Kb)
Mirek: Here's mine...
Romulus: Thats a nice picture, can I have it? I'll trade you this one.

Thx :) http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/1782/hilltop_view.html
Here's my GOG inspired desktop.
The wallpaper changes every 5 minutes. I'll post my Ubuntu one when I spiff it up a bit.
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TheJoe/Random/deskwin77068.png
Here is my current Wallpaper
Attachments:
BloodShed: Here is my current Wallpaper

That is one grainy render :(
This one's mine.
[url=]http://grue.brewsteracademy.org/~frobozz/images/screenshot.png[/url]