It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vagabond: With Stardock's amazing Fences program

With best wishes from the KDE4 team. imitation really is the sincerest kind of flattery. ;)
Nafe: Ahhh, I've not even looked at Win 7 so I assumed it was vista modded. Although I guess perhaps one could argue that's exactly what Win 7 is :).
hansschmucker: And one would be absolutely right. As owner of two Vista licenses that are basically unusable, I'm still not sure what I'll do when it comes out.

Well i'll take a licence for home premium if you're getting rid of them...
hansschmucker: And one would be absolutely right. As owner of two Vista licenses that are basically unusable, I'm still not sure what I'll do when it comes out.
Aliasalpha: Well i'll take a licence for home premium if you're getting rid of them...

Sorry, one of them is an OEM license, the other one a University license, so I can't even sell them :(
why not the OEM one? I thought OEM software only had to be bought with the device initially and was then basically restriction free. Still I've never cared for the whole tying software to device thing, first thing I did with my lappy was use the XP MCE licence on a completely different machine and put vista ultimate on the lappy
Aliasalpha: why not the OEM one? I thought OEM software only had to be bought with the device initially and was then basically restriction free. Still I've never cared for the whole tying software to device thing, first thing I did with my lappy was use the XP MCE licence on a completely different machine and put vista ultimate on the lappy

Me neither, it just came with my laptop, which ironically didn't have working graphics drivers for Vista.
well thats vista for you. As much as I like it, it needed another year of dev time and a manager who knew how to do his damned job.
Aliasalpha: well thats vista for you. As much as I like it, it needed another year of dev time and a manager who knew how to do his damned job.

And anybody's but Bush's crew to man the courts, anti-trust and customer protection agencies.
lukaszthegreat: here you go
http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1234515800940tv9.jpg
and my current wall. i am so bant.
Urb4nZ0mb13: And Neliel?...
Awesome desktop btw.

oh yeah
hope you like it
and my current wall (it changes every 30 minutes). I keep my desktop clean most of the time. Just two most mused icons. I use objectdock to start most of the programs and windows start menu.
Attachments:
Mine is messed up thanks to dual screen...
Post edited February 13, 2009 by PieceMaker42
Urb4nZ0mb13: And Neliel?...
Awesome desktop btw.
lukaszthegreat: oh yeah
hope you like it
and my current wall (it changes every 30 minutes). I keep my desktop clean most of the time. Just two most mused icons. I use objectdock to start most of the programs and windows start menu.

I find Nel's lack of bust... disturbing.
Edit: I finally changed it
Attachments:
Post edited February 14, 2009 by Urb4nZ0mb13
Mine ^___^
Attachments:
dibujo.jpg (173 Kb)
one of my more badass walls.
Attachments:
lukaszthegreat: one of my more badass walls.

Heroes in a half-shell!
Simplistic desktops are the best - my desktop is too cluttered for anything else.
Attachments:
boink.jpg (99 Kb)
Post edited February 19, 2009 by Duffi
Duffi: Simplistic desktops are the best - my desktop is too cluttered for anything else.

Compared to some desktops I've seen, yours is not bad at all. One of my friends has more than half of the screen filled with icons.