It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The image was made by a friend of mine.
Yes I play WoW. No I don't really care if you hate it or not :P
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (373 Kb)
AnalTyrant: I change mine fairly often but here are a few of the most recent. There are different backgrounds on each side. Also, I have an Ubuntu setup that I've played with a bit, but not enough to get it exactly where I want it, so I won't bother posting it.
DukeNico: Can you give the link of the second one plz? :3
Here's mine on the laptop

Love that on. Where is that from?
Barelyhomosapien: Yes I play WoW. No I don't really care if you hate it or not :P

Yes, now I hate you. And I don't care if you don't care!
Barelyhomosapien: Yes I play WoW. No I don't really care if you hate it or not :P
Fenixp: Yes, now I hate you. And I don't care if you don't care!

I don't care!
from one of my favorite movies.
Attachments:
desk.jpg (101 Kb)
Elmodiddly: Love that on. Where is that from?

I don't know, I grab a lot of wallpaper packs over here and here... If you want it I just uploaded it here :)
http://uppix.net/4/2/b/8770ccdff4ac012608c3d45c75efd.html
Here is mine.
Attachments:
lost_soul.jpg (119 Kb)
my new one which i really really like
Attachments:
Sins of a Solar Empire - My new favorite RTS
Attachments:
Windows 7 (undergoing testing and running as primary OS alongside Ubuntu), Rainlendar and a weather gadget on the background.
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (340 Kb)
Generated by [url=www.chaoscope.org/]Chaoscope[/url]. Math is pretty!
Attachments:
desktop.png (474 Kb)
Behold the boringosity of it all:
[url]http://www.tape-worm.net/images/PublicImages/Desktop1202009.png[/url]
Post edited January 20, 2009 by TapeWorm
Its messy chaos, but i like it.
I like the photo because its obviously a propaganda piece. (WW2 Great Brittain?)
Its trying to imply that everything is taken care of , so you can go on with your life.
Go to the market with your kids, let them drive their tricycle and if anything is unclear you can always ask your friendly Civil Defense helper.
But nothing is OK those people are wearing gas masks!
[img=http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6826/desktopfg5.th.jpg]
Post edited January 20, 2009 by der_baer_fm
der_baer_fm: Its messy chaos, but i like it.
I like the photo because its obviously a propaganda piece. (WW2 Great Brittain?)
Its trying to imply that everything is taken care of , so you can go on with your life.
Go to the market with your kids, let them drive their tricycle and if anything is unclear you can always ask your friendly Civil Defense helper.
But nothing is OK those people are wearing gas masks!

Your desktop looks better than mine. I think I have every bit of desktop real estate covered with icons and shortcuts....
Post edited January 20, 2009 by JudasIscariot
New wallpaper.
I loves it so.
Attachments:
untitled.jpg (464 Kb)