It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

:^)
Attachments:
gog.jpg (241 Kb)
This is my current one.
Attachments:
i have glanced at a good chunk of them ... mostly to see who else here is running some flavor of linux. i've noticed a few, which is awesome :)
I change mine fairly often but here are a few of the most recent. There are different backgrounds on each side. Also, I have an Ubuntu setup that I've played with a bit, but not enough to get it exactly where I want it, so I won't bother posting it.
Attachments:
080907.jpg (169 Kb)
080904.jpg (356 Kb)
080921.jpg (344 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2008 by AnalTyrant
AnalTyrant: I change mine fairly often but here are a few of the most recent. There are different backgrounds on each side. Also, I have an Ubuntu setup that I've played with a bit, but not enough to get it exactly where I want it, so I won't bother posting it.

That shit is farkin cool man!
@derailedition -> do you have more - but clean not desktop - wallpapers like that? :3 And please post current one ^_^
Here's mine.
The background is actually the background from the main page at gog.com... I wanted something plain, but not a single color, and that one seemed to work.
And don't ask about the Star Trek. I admit it, I have a problem... :)
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (284 Kb)
Here is mine. I found some nice Fallout Icons to use. I change the look around every so often because I like to keep it fresh.
Attachments:
My Desktop from the last 2 years
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK and be astonished ;-)
Attachments:
starwars1.jpg (112 Kb)
marvel-3.jpg (368 Kb)
Dancing yukkuri :) Now I finally know what to do with that darn .air file I had from installing the downloader!
Attachments:
mydesktop.jpg (448 Kb)
I re-made mine today.
Attachments:
deskky8.png (281 Kb)
Here is mine:
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (232 Kb)
AnalTyrant: I change mine fairly often but here are a few of the most recent. There are different backgrounds on each side. Also, I have an Ubuntu setup that I've played with a bit, but not enough to get it exactly where I want it, so I won't bother posting it.

Can you give the link of the second one plz? :3
Here's mine on the laptop
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (260 Kb)
Corbbuli: Nice little Linux desktop.

reped for KDE4 and Arch user
Edit: added desktop, not much for desktop changes (it's always covered anyway)
Attachments:
kdedesk.jpeg (81 Kb)
Post edited October 02, 2008 by Chingzilla
Post edited October 02, 2008 by Bobafeet