It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bpsilvia: GOG is cockblocking them from being released because they don't want ROMs on their service anymore.
JMich: Source? Or just FUD?
I can't link to the source, but on the Night Trap facebook page it has been confirmed that GOG is not allowing console games to be emulated on their service.
bpsilvia: I can't link to the source, but on the Night Trap facebook page it has been confirmed that GOG is not allowing console games to be emulated on their service.
Night Trap? Isn't that a band?
Clicking on the time of a post will direct you to that post only, so you can copy/paste the url.
But isn't Night Trap being remade without emulators? So does this mean no Plok on GOG?
bpsilvia: I can't link to the source, but on the Night Trap facebook page it has been confirmed that GOG is not allowing console games to be emulated on their service.
I'd like to see a statement from a blue on this if true.
jcoa: So does this mean no Plok on GOG?
That is correct, but The Pickfords are looking at other options after being turned down by both Nintendo and GOG.

JMich: Night Trap? Isn't that a band?
Clicking on the time of a post will direct you to that post only, so you can copy/paste the url.
It is a closed community with people close to the original developers and actors for the Sega CD game 'Night Trap'. It doesn't show up in the search on Facebook.
Post edited July 31, 2015 by bpsilvia
low rated
Hi, I want to start playing ps1 games once again but I don't have a console so I want to play it on my PC. I need some good advice for an emulator that can run this kind of game on the Windows 7 operating system if someone has a good tutorial for how to install emulator would be nice to share it.
Post edited May 07, 2020 by pow5
low rated
JESUS CHRIST you can just BUY NEW PARTS here at fully retro

Or make a PI version https://www.hackster.io/user8051885166/make-your-own-playstation-classic-f023c8
Post edited May 01, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
pow5: Hi, I want to start playing ps1 games once again but I don't have a console so I want to play it on my PC. I need some good advice for an emulator that can run this kind of games on the Windows 7 operating system if someone has a good tutorial for how to instal emulator would be nice to share it.
epsxe is good.
pow5: Hi, I want to start playing ps1 games once again but I don't have a console so I want to play it on my PC. I need some good advice for an emulator that can run this kind of games on the Windows 7 operating system if someone has a good tutorial for how to instal emulator would be nice to share it.
So, you registered to this forum to ask about a ps1 emulator?

Ok, I'll bite. Epsxe is easy and you can play your cd games. Search google for "epsxe".

However I do recomend pcsx/pcsx-reloaded/pcsx-rearmed as a standalone emulator (mednafen can be quite heavy).
If you eventually wat to play other games than ps1 or want a nice interface Retroarch is great.
Play PC games, they're better. :D
Piko sells the PSX version of "40 Winks" on Steam. BIN/CUE files are in the install directory if you don't like their emulator.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/778080/40_Winks/
Post edited May 01, 2020 by Snickersnack
low rated
paladin181: epsxe is good.
Hi paladin181! Newbie here with some questions. Is it possible to run any original homebrew PS1 games using the Epsxe? I have never heard about that emulator. To be more specific I am talking about playing legal games.
paladin181: epsxe is good.
stevhl: Hi paladin181! Newbie here with some questions. Is it possible to run any original homebrew PS1 games using the Epsxe? I have never heard about that emulator. To be more specific I am talking about playing legal games.
If they're programmed right and you're not a bot, they should run.
Here is the official site.
stevhl: Hi paladin181! Newbie here with some questions. Is it possible to run any original homebrew PS1 games using the Epsxe? I have never heard about that emulator. To be more specific I am talking about playing legal games.
paladin181: If they're programmed right and you're not a bot, they should run.
Lol, I am definitely not a bot dude lol. Thank you so much!
paladin181: If they're programmed right and you're not a bot, they should run.
stevhl: Lol, I am definitely not a bot dude lol. Thank you so much!
Sorry, we get a lot of crappy AI bots around here trying to build rep before they spam with whatever their assigned message is. It's not you. I hope I can be helpful, and welcome to the GOG community!!
Post edited October 15, 2021 by paladin181