It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Test your skills in a charming adventure game for free. The demo version of Carto is now available on GOG.COM for free! Wrapped around a unique, world-altering puzzle mechanic the game lets you explore mysterious lands and guide our main heroine on a journey back to her family.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Appreciate the demo, cute game.
No mouse support, no key rebinding unfortunately.
With pleasure!
Thanks for the demo.
Carto is a great game. Glad they tossed out a demo.
Swissy88: No mouse support, no key rebinding unfortunately.
The game is 100% keyboard playable. Rebinding controls would have been super welcome, but there's no "action" to this game so you can take your time. Also, arrow keys do work. You just have to deal with weird top-left parts of keyboard for certain menu interactions.
low rated
Agh hahahahaha OMFG that is so G@y!
That artwork is gorgeous.
Humble games as publisher? Very interesting...
The demo version of Carto is now available on GOG.COM for free!
Instead of being a paid demo?
Swissy88: Appreciate the demo, cute game.
No mouse support, no key rebinding unfortunately.
PC master race.

The game looks nice for younger people but at a higher cost than normal.
Played the demo, it was nice and clean, also the story is lighthearted but I think there's an implication for more heavier story later. I played with my controller but it stopped mid game and I had to switch to my keyboard. Developers you might check on this problem.