It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare your armies for battle! This Weekend Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to games from Paradox Interactive, a Swedish studio renowned mainly for its outstanding strategic titles. Take a look at some of the best examples:

Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-50%) is a grand strategy game bringing all the exciting tactical turn-based combat and in-depth empire building to space in an epic sci-fi setting.

BATTLETECH (-75%) is a tactical game that lets you command a mercenary outfit of MechWarriors struggling to stay afloat in the middle of a brutal interstellar civil war.

Hearts of Iron III (-75%) is a detailed strategic game in which you guide your nation to glory between 1936 and 1948, wage war, conduct diplomacy, and build your industry.

Check other cool DRM-free Paradox titles up to 80% off! This Weekend Sale on GOG.COM will end on the 27th of July, at 1 PM UTC.
high rated
Ah. A Paradox sale. There must be new games. Cities Skylines, FINALLY!!!!!!

Ho wait, Paradox - where is my Cities Skylines :( ?
high rated
Meh.. no new release... no discount on Stellaris' latest expansion...

Just another Paradox sale... meh..
Post edited July 24, 2020 by Bigs
I see that the price of Tyranny Gold Edition never came close to the price from 2018 Black Friday Sale. It's good that I decided to buy the game back then... :)
Post edited July 24, 2020 by Sarafan
high rated
Would have been a perfect occasion to announce Crusader Kings III (launching in September) coming to GOG. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
high rated
ConsulCaesar: Would have been a perfect occasion to announce Crusader Kings III (launching in September) coming to GOG. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just like they did with CKII? (-_-)
high rated
Ah, Paradox. Welcome to DLC hell...

That said, I'd love it if Crusader Kings 2 came here to GOG.
Another month, Paradox sale...

I have what I want. No Cities: Skylines? No point in checking.
high rated
Is a weekend long enough time to read through the pages and pages of paradox dlc?
nightcraw1er.488: Is a weekend long enough time to read through the pages and pages of paradox dlc?
Ha! Was about to post something in the same "bitter" spirit.

Nothing against DLCs if they are few and fair in price and content, but Paradox (and some others publishers) is annoying when you have to check every one of them to avoid "portrait" DLCs, when you must check Deluxe, Definitive, Complete, GOTY, Gold Editions, etc. to know what you are missing and when the full game price (everything included when after 5 years they stop releasing new DLCs) is actually quite high.
nightcraw1er.488: Is a weekend long enough time to read through the pages and pages of paradox dlc?
Only if your PC is equipped with more than 4GB RAM and a 64-bit OS.
r8V9b1X3u9VcA12p: Ha! Was about to post something in the same "bitter" spirit.

Nothing against DLCs if they are few and fair in price and content, but Paradox (and some others publishers) is annoying when you have to check every one of them to avoid "portrait" DLCs, when you must check Deluxe, Definitive, Complete, GOTY, Gold Editions, etc. to know what you are missing and when the full game price (everything included when after 5 years they stop releasing new DLCs) is actually quite high.
Yes, also annoying is that they release obviously and deliberately broken games, knowing that they will just add in stripped content and fix broken things in DLC. TBH I don't even look as these unending Paradox DLC sales anymore, waste of bandwidth.
high rated
acute71: Ho wait, Paradox - where is my Cities Skylines :( ?
And Knights of Honor, which seems like an even easier game to bring here (already on Steam) -

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/knights_of_honor
Post edited July 24, 2020 by tfishell
Still waiting for a GOG Connect with Paradox games and bring my catalog of games here and start buying the DLCs here. But, that probably will never happen. Same for CK2, CK3, EU4... Sad.
While sales are always welcome, this sale IMO has some interesting titles... but not very interesting prices.