It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starcom: Unknown Space is an action RPG of space exploration and adventure – and it’s now out of early access on GOG with a -20% launch discount until September 16th, 10 PM UTC!

Enter a vast open-world universe filled with alien factions vying for power, strange worlds to explore, mysteries to investigate, and a sinister enemy that threatens the galaxy with an ancient power.

Now on GOG!
That looks right up my alley :).
Excellent! Starcom Nexus was a real diamond in the rough, this one looks much, much prettier!

Instabought!
Oh cool! I didn't even know they were making a sequel. The first one was pretty solid.
Nice surprise! man this month is gonna make me broke!
Hmm, ComStar. But more seriously, this does look like a shiny bit of neat kit.
dnovraD: Hmm, ComStar. But more seriously, this does look like a shiny bit of neat kit.
Pay Your Bills, F*cko!
Uh, new game titles get more and more similar and confusing.

Star Command -vs- Starcom -vs- Starcom -vs- Spacecom
Post edited September 03, 2024 by g2222
g2222: Uh, new game titles get more and more similar and confusing.

Star Command -vs- Starcom -vs- Starcom -vs- Spacecom
You kind of lost the point by listing the two Starcom (Nexus, Uknown Space) games.
Otherwise, well, old game titles get more and more similar and confusing.

King's Quest (whole 3 of them with the same name!) -vs- King's Quest (whole 3 of them!) -vs- King's Quest (two games).
high rated
For everyone who played Starcom Nexus:

He added autopilot! Ctrl-click items on the map, or icons at the edge of the screen, and it'll autopilot you there at best speed. What's more it's a SMART autopilot that uses wormholes and flingers while avoiding damaging hazards like stars!
YaronDav: You kind of lost the point by listing the two Starcom (Nexus, Uknown Space) games.
Whoops, I didn't notice that both Starcoms are actually made by the same dev. Somehow my brain didn't match the logos.
YaronDav: You kind of lost the point by listing the two Starcom (Nexus, Uknown Space) games.
g2222: Whoops, I didn't notice that both Starcoms are actually made by the same dev. Somehow my brain didn't match the logos.
Eh, it happens. I mean, obviously given my response I found it very amusing, but honestly it's understandable...
First game was a great surprise - and several hours in to the sequel, and it's everything great from the first and more.
Just got the first game to see what it's about, somehow it flew under my radar.

I'll play that one before deciding on this new one.
Would look like it'd check plenty of boxes, but what puts me off is how... shooty, arcadey, it seems. Same reason why I ignored the first one right away. Would want slow and tactical space combat, this looks more like a bullet hell, albeit with better defensive measures.