It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Very nice! I just received the email as well for the DRM-free version appearing on GoG. Upping my pledge to $65. Maybe even $140, I've 27 days to decide anyway so I can take it slow.
Damuna: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity/posts

"In conjunction with GOG, we are going to offer a DRM free version of the game for our Kickstarter Backers."

Dingdingdingdingding.
WOOTTTTT!!!! *Does the happy dance*
cw8: Very nice! I just received the email as well for the DRM-free version appearing on GoG. Upping my pledge to $65. Maybe even $140, I've 27 days to decide anyway so I can take it slow.
Yeah, I'm also thinking about 65/140 (from 20), but I can't decide now.
cool got the email as well what to choose a DRM version on steam or a GoG DRM free version.

Steam sounds good to me.

Oh i am being sarcastic here.
In the future, I believe I should require our business development team conduct all negotiations through Twitter via images. :P
TheEnigmaticT: In the future, I believe I should require our business development team conduct all negotiations through Twitter via images. :P
Why do I have the feeling that you and I have very different images in mind ....
cw8: Very nice! I just received the email as well for the DRM-free version appearing on GoG. Upping my pledge to $65. Maybe even $140, I've 27 days to decide anyway so I can take it slow.
SLP2000: Yeah, I'm also thinking about 65/140 (from 20), but I can't decide now.
I moved my pledge up to the $35 reward, which I said I'd do if they could guarantee a non-Steam option. There's a few $20 packages left now, due to people changing their pledges from $20 to $25 or above to get the GOG package.
Damuna: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity/posts

"In conjunction with GOG, we are going to offer a DRM free version of the game for our Kickstarter Backers."
F*ck. Yea.

Here, Obsidian, have some money. I'll be living on supermarket own-brand beans for a while, but what the hell.
Very nice! :D Looking forward to my DRM-free game.

Hm, I hope there's an actual release for the game here, so that more people than just the backers will be able to get it through GOG.

EDIT! Never mind, read the Facebook post. Problem solved. :D
Post edited September 19, 2012 by Nergal01
Changed to $25 without a second thought. Getting the game on GOG was the best thing that could have happened to it.
Post edited September 19, 2012 by Whiteblade999
I will support GOG on this as well.
TheEnigmaticT: In the future, I believe I should require our business development team conduct all negotiations through Twitter via images. :P
Could you clarify if early backers (20$) will also be able to redeem their copy on GOG?
Damuna: "In conjunction with GOG, we are going to offer a DRM free version of the game for our Kickstarter Backers."
That language lends itself to the question of whether it will be sold here normally. I can't back the kickstarter at the moment due to my situation.
Yay! I'd already backed at $35 since I use Steam anyway, but this is still pretty awesome. :D I wish I had the money to go up to $65.
StingingVelvet: That language lends itself to the question of whether it will be sold here normally. I can't back the kickstarter at the moment due to my situation.
What's that mean for you? Well, it means that eventually you'll be able to buy the game on GOG.com when it comes out, of course, but more importantly it means that if you back Obsidian's Kickstarter project at the $25 tier or higher, you'll receive a code to download the upcoming RPG from GOG.com.