It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vortex_neo_2002: u people that give low rating really SUCK, u don't like something then just ignore it, why the hell did i get a low rating for asking for Oblivion? or at least give a damn reason why u low rate that person, i hate being punished and not being told the reason, now u can rate this how the hell u want :(
It might have something to do with your rep being only 6 and not being considered active enough in the community yet to be asking for things.. I made the same mistake when I started out here.. Although this is just speculation, I could be wrong... but I see no other reason myself...

And saying "u people that give low rating really SUCK" isn't exactly going to win you any favors either" =/
Post edited October 11, 2013 by YellowAries
It seems that I was incorrectly informed about the Bundle Stars Indie Rush sale having ended!

May I please put in a last minute request for Lunar Flight -- it's only on sale for the next one and a half hours.

EDIT: PLEASE IGNORE! I'VE DECIDED TO BUY THE BUNDLE MYSELF, AND GIVE AWAY THE OTHER GAMES!
Post edited October 11, 2013 by blakstar
If anyone has the Two Worlds II DLC from the Indie Gala and won't ever use it, I'd apply it to my game.

I could even trade you Death To Spies: Gold from the Groupees if you'd like.
blakstar: It seems that I was incorrectly informed about the Bundle Stars Indie Rush sale having ended!

May I please put in a last minute request for Lunar Flight -- it's only on sale for the next one and a half hours.

EDIT: PLEASE IGNORE! I'VE DECIDED TO BUY THE BUNDLE MYSELF, AND GIVE AWAY THE OTHER GAMES!
i don't see the bundle avaible on bundlestars ... so i told you only what i saw . (was the case earlier too) .
Post edited October 11, 2013 by DyNaer
I'd like to play Crysis, its on sale at Steam right now.
If anyone has a spare Steam key for Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition from the current IndieGala October I'd happily take it. Thank you for your time!
high rated
Zorder: If anyone has a spare Steam key for Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition from the current IndieGala October I'd happily take it. Thank you for your time!
teshra: The one game in the Indie Gala bundle I'm interested in is Knights of Pen and Paper if anyone happens to end up with a spare key that they don't plan on using. If not, no worries and thanks either way.
You two shall also be knighted.
Post edited October 11, 2013 by samlii
samlii: You two shall also be knighted.
And now I shall rise, reborn as a knight. Hail samlii!

Many many thanks!
Thank you Sir samlii. It took all of 2-3 seconds to finish downloading :). Really do appreciate it and looking forward to play it when I get home later.
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection from getgamesgo is only $2.49 if anyone feels gifty
teshra: Thank you Sir samlii. It took all of 2-3 seconds to finish downloading :). Really do appreciate it and looking forward to play it when I get home later.
It's definitely an enjoyable game, though I've found I enjoy playing it casually while doing other things. Picked it up myself on the steam sale a couple weeks ago. Hope you and Zorder enjoy it too!
vortex_neo_2002: u people that give low rating really SUCK, u don't like something then just ignore it, why the hell did i get a low rating for asking for Oblivion? or at least give a damn reason why u low rate that person, i hate being punished and not being told the reason, now u can rate this how the hell u want :(
YellowAries: It might have something to do with your rep being only 6 and not being considered active enough in the community yet to be asking for things.. I made the same mistake when I started out here.. Although this is just speculation, I could be wrong... but I see no other reason myself...

And saying "u people that give low rating really SUCK" isn't exactly going to win you any favors either" =/
As i said, i hate being hit withought at least a reason, and i try to be as active as possible but i have work too. Sorry if i'm too blunt but that's my way, and i don't beg for respect or anything.
YellowAries: It might have something to do with your rep being only 6 and not being considered active enough in the community yet to be asking for things.. I made the same mistake when I started out here.. Although this is just speculation, I could be wrong... but I see no other reason myself...

vortex_neo_2002: As i said, i hate being hit withought at least a reason, and i try to be as active as possible but i have work too. Sorry if i'm too blunt but that's my way, and i don't beg for respect or anything.
I understand your frustration, trust me.
This isn't a request but thanks to all of those who are gifting ;)
If anyone has key for Humblebundle $1 i'd really appreciate.
(weekly)
Post edited October 11, 2013 by Zuxx